• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Upgrade to the fan zone

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Always queues to get there products.
Because they didn't have enough staff. Loved their food, gave up on their queues

Colesman Ballz

Just learnt that Kenniford Farm kicked out next season - Bye Bye Hog Roast Roll!
Isn't "kicked out" a bit of an exaggeration ? I thought it was more a case of KF not being prepared to pay the higher price which we were asking for their concession ? Their product was great and the quality was good and hence a popular offering, but from a commercial perspective they were competing with our own in house offerings, so if it is financially more beneficial for the Club to replace them it is purely a commercial decision.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Isn't "kicked out" a bit of an exaggeration ? I thought it was more a case of KF not being prepared to pay the higher price which we were asking for their concession ? Their product was great and the quality was good and hence a popular offering, but from a commercial perspective they were competing with our own in house offerings, so if it is financially more beneficial for the Club to replace them it is purely a commercial decision.
So kicked out on price then - have the club made reasons public ?

manc grecian

So kicked out on price then - have the club made reasons public ?
Why do they have to?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why do they have to?
Thought we were fan owned & had a say?

Colesman Ballz

Thought we were fan owned & had a say?
So if they were to change the brand of bog roll they use in the toilets you would expect to be told about that too ? 🤪

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
So if they were to change the brand of bog roll they use in the toilets you would expect to be told about that too ? 🤪
Bog rolls don't really enhance my match day experience but each to their own I suppose!

JGrecian23

Bog rolls don't really enhance my match day experience but each to their own I suppose!
Have the wrong food in the ground and suddenly bog rolls could be much more part of your matchday experience!

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've contemplated setting up an Insta account for the halfway line and photographing it before each game so people can award marks out of 10.

FWIW, at no point this season has it been more than a seven, and more often than not it's a three or four.;)
A generous two [out of 10].

IMG_0839.jpeg

Colesman Ballz

A generous two [out of 10].

View attachment 15100
Quick, someone provide Chas with a ball of string and two stakes before next weekend and save Egg from having a nervous breakdown ! :cool: