• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Upgrade to the fan zone

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I buy a pie, take a bite from it, photograph it and put it on our WhatsApp group, then they all have to guess the flavour. I’ve done Shrewsbury, Peterborough and Lincoln so far.
Wow, living life on the edge. 🥧

STURTZ

Don't care what sort of pie/pasty I have before a game, as long as it's lucky.

fred binneys head

Wow, living life on the edge. 🥧
It’s the social event of the week for all concerned.

sign of the chimes

It’s the social event of the week for all concerned.
Presumably diminished slightly by the fact they all know you only like steak and ale? ;-)

iscalad

Presumably diminished slightly by the fact they all know you only like steak and ale? ;-)
Doubt that..😃

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I buy a pie, take a bite from it, photograph it and put it on our WhatsApp group, then they all have to guess the flavour. I’ve done Shrewsbury, Peterborough and Lincoln so far.
I've contemplated setting up an Insta account for the halfway line and photographing it before each game so people can award marks out of 10.

FWIW, at no point this season has it been more than a seven, and more often than not it's a three or four.;)

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've contemplated setting up an Insta account for the halfway line and photographing it before each game so people can award marks out of 10.

FWIW, at no point this season has it been more than a seven, and more often than not it's a three or four.;)
Do it, do it, do it yes we all love city stuff like this. However, I can't believe it till I see it :)

Spoonz Red E

:)
I'll check it out.
To be fair it looks OK on the media team's drone footage posted last week (see below).
Maybe perspective foreshortening makes it look worse or maybe Chaz is simply one of life's creatives. :cool:

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just learnt that Kenniford Farm kicked out next season - Bye Bye Hog Roast Roll!

iscalad

Just learnt that Kenniford Farm kicked out next season - Bye Bye Hog Roast Roll!
Always queues to get there products.