• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Upcoming Display vs Middlesbrough

CityTillIDie

View attachment 13225

Not the best painter. But he tried.
Fair play to him!

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
He's good at the old PR is our Gary I'll give him that!

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
View attachment 13225

To be fair that's class that he was there helping. I'm disappointed with the recent run of result's like everyone, but he certainly gets the club and I really hope he can get the team back to their early season form.
Fair play to him!

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
View attachment 13225

Love this. Really hope GC turns it around because he does seem like a top bloke.

Scott_Palfrey

View attachment 13225

Hey Harry,

Just sorting the notes for the announcer tomorrow and wanted to mention the display and what supporters need to do, could you give me the details?

Also, people need to not throw away the foils? We will replicate the info on social media too! Cheers!

HarryECFC

We've had supporter group efforts with Siege army, red legion, i'm sure we did one in between them too but my memory is gone. We've never had the kind of support and actual encouragement that Gary and his team have shown us.

It all came about quite oddly, I used to play the drum about 12 odd years ago and it's now my little brother that is in the role, Gary called him into the training ground and wanted to give a few of the lads a tour and also showed us areas he's been trying to make improvements, every small improvement adds up. I gave my brother a lift and brought in and he asked if we could do something for the Middlesbrough game. He showed us a video he has shown the players and will be showing the players before the Middlesbrough game and I suggested we could do a display as I've done before to boost the motivation of the players some more.

He explains that fans can really make a difference in a game, you see it in the champions league games where the home team has the advantage and you see a lot of upsets in some of the games. Alot of it is because the fans make it such a fortress for the players to travel to. When theres a big game or the fans can give such a big atmosphere it can really encourage the players.

As Demi, Harper, whoever is making a run and can feel the roar of the big bank it gives them a massive boost and gets them stepping up an extra level.

The big bank realistically has an unbelievable amount of potential to be immense.

HarryECFC

Hey Harry,

Just sorting the notes for the announcer tomorrow and wanted to mention the display and what supporters need to do, could you give me the details?

Also, people need to not throw away the foils? We will replicate the info on social media too! Cheers!
Just dropped you a DM

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
View attachment 13225

That's unreal he helped

Top man. Really hope he turns it round, as has been he's been a gentleman off the field and gets the club.

Did probably 6/7 displays during Tisdale time and all he could do was a w$nker sign at Stevenage

View attachment 13225

was a bit concerned Gary was making a giant resignation note at first glance 😀
Only joking top work from everyone concerned should make tomorrow a very special occasion… UTC!!!

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
He sure as hell didn't have to offer his help and I'm not sure previous managers would have done so (one in particular). It's not PR as he hasn't just started he has immersd himself from day one with many things that matter. He seemed quite down in his interview so let's give him and the players our full support