• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Under 16s forum

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm guessing he meant under 16s considering this thread is based on people UNDER 16!!! ;)
Get off the forum, Pelsey. ;)

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm guessing he meant under 16s considering this thread is based on people UNDER 16!!! ;)
*Steps up to recieve the honours*

Roll on late December ;)

Ian Sideman

This is an interesting thread.

Whether or not one agrees in an U16 forum or similar, this thread does go to highlight that we all have a responsibility to be more considerate when posting.

I'm sure the goal of Mr Exeweb is to ensure this is an inclusive site and to achieve such we should all be mindful of the range of age, genders etc when making our posts.

One person's banter is anothers bullying.

I, for one, will be making a greater effort to ensure that my post are more respectful and considered in future. (I try to do this anyway).

Ta
Ian

Gozzer

Great work by Manc there. :D Started the topic, we can only guess for what reason. Pages and pages of detailed debate follow and I doubt if he's even bothered to look at it. I thought in the first place it was a sly dig at the Joshy generation and nothing I have read has changed my mind.

For what its worth, I am all for Exeweb being inclusive, not elitist in any way. At the moment its so inclusive that even other fans are invited in for the Banter Base. Its a good thing. You don't have to be 16+ to have an opinion.

I am 11 and 3/4 by the way.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Oh no U16's on here; all drinking that american c*ap cola; then spilling it onto their parents keyboards; making a bigger mess by trying to clean it up; you'll know what wil happen then don't you; that's right; more washing as they'll end up with fizzy cuffs ;)