• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK and European Politics 2024 Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Time to start a new thread. Please remember the rules of Exeweb to which you've signed up to,

"EXEWEB.COM BELIEVES THAT THERE IS NO PLACE FOR VIOLENCE OR RACISM IN OUR GAME AND, AS SUCH, OPERATES A ZERO-TOLERANCE POLICY TOWARDS BOTH. ANY USER POSTING MESSAGES RELATING TO EITHER WILL BE BANNED FROM THE MESSAGE BOARDS.

Discrimination Personal Abuse
No abuse of any kind will be tolerated anywhere on Exeweb. We ask you to bear in mind that the moderators of Exeweb will be the judges of what constitutes abuse! Dishing out personal abuse could result in infraction points being issued and persistent offenders will end up banned. It is not OK to abuse someone or put them down just for the sake of it or because you disagree with their point."
We appreciate that people can be quite ardent in their beliefs, but try to stay reasonable in your debate and discussion.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I could go with the manifesto from Count Binface, but not sure about the price of croissants!

binface_manifesto.jpg

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Grant Shapps announces today that UK Government computer systems have been hacked by China.

When you consider the below, is it any wonder?:

https://therecord.media/head-of-cyber-role-salary-uk-hm-treasury

Meanwhile, the same department no doubt has a fleet of Diversity Coordinators all on 6 figures plus.

#TheFallOfTheWest

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I understood it was a contractor's system that had been hacked not the MODs.

DB9

Probably Fujitsu! 🤔

Mr Jinx

One of the pillars of IT Security is Supply Chain Management.

Here to help...

Oldsmobile-88

Major IT failure with The Border Force system. E-Gates not working at all airports...Serious *****.
Coincidence with the other IT issue reported today ??

Alistair20000

Grant Shapps announces today that UK Government computer systems have been hacked by China.

Meanwhile, the same department no doubt has a fleet of Diversity Coordinators all on 6 figures plus.

#TheFallOfTheWest
Don’t forget the Inclusivity and Equality Coordinators

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster

#TheFallOfTheWest
Does your 'no doubt' guarantee carry the same credibility as your 'FACT' label? If so I'd encourage others to do their own research.

That said, I do agree with the wider point your making. Not least the salary, which is pitiful for such an important role.

Grecian2K

#TheFallOfTheWest
I would have thought £50-£57k was pretty good remuneration for someone just to "turn the computer off and then turn it back on again" ,😜