• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ugly, slimey, tasteless, unhealthy and a disgrace to Cornwall

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
...but enough about Plymouth Argyle I see they have teamed up with Ginster's again!

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I see they have teamed up with Ginster's again!
It could well be their staple in that fair city. T'would make sense for Ginsters to produce a super-duper size pasty complete with a sprig of holly for Christmas day consumption. The head of household could then make a Bob Cratchit type speech thanking Ebenezer Brent for his seasonal offerings.

Red Lion

I see they have teamed up with Ginster's again!
Still upholding the boycott of all Gangsta's 'food' from the first time they sponsored them (y)

STURTZ

Still upholding the boycott of all Gangsta's 'food' from the first time they sponsored them (y)
Me too, funny thing is that when PAFC were in freefall and Ginsters dropped them like a hot peppered slice (because they didn't want their shoddy brand damaged:D) and Ginsters products were no longer out of bounds, I still didn't eat their regurgitated and processed offal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxSX5hoB4B8

Grecian2K

And me!!!

Even since they stopped sponsorship I still find myself giving those hideous pus-coloured wagons the "Ginsters Finger" whenever I pass one!!!

STURTZ

Got to feel sorry for Bond Timber, I mean at least they stood by them when they were, hem hem, having difficulties.

Where were you when we were s**t would be my response to the new sponsors.

graiser

STURTZ

Did somebody say something?

Avening Posse

I see the mighty Greens managed to scrape a 1-1 draw with Torquay today, if they keep that form up they just might avoid relegation next season :)

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
And me!!!

Even since they stopped sponsorship I still find myself giving those hideous pus-coloured wagons the "Ginsters Finger" whenever I pass one!!!
About 6 weeks ago a Ginster pasty in Swindon's Asda store retailed at £1.38. Suddenly, in one of Asda's 'roll back' prices, they briefly dropped to £1.00 each before shooting up to an eye-watering £1.68 a week last Sunday.

I must remember to buy some ;)