• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

udders prediction thread

I'm torn between 1-0 City & 1-1. Reckon we will score early on and it'll be a question of whether we can hand on Don or not.

Huddersfield are a very good side - I rate them as the best side in League 1. Should be a good game.

Att 4,089

Acetripper

I'm torn between 1-0 City & 1-1. Reckon we will score early on and it'll be a question of whether we can hand on Don or not.

Huddersfield are a very good side - I rate them as the best side in League 1. Should be a good game.

Att 4,089
So you're going to beat the best side in League One? Won't that make YOU the best side in League One?;)

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
So you're going to beat the best side in League One? Won't that make YOU the best side in League One?;)
1 game /= 46 games.

Anyway, Charlton are the best side in L1...:p

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
1 game /= 46 games.

Anyway, Charlton are the best side in L1...:p
Not on the evidence of when they played us!

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
C'mon Jase you know you shouldn't comment, you weren't there :)

So when we drew at Old Trafford in 2005, did that make us one of the best sides in Europe then? ;)

Didn't say we were "going to". Would be surprised if we lost. If we beat Huddersfield 4-0 it doesn't make us the best side in League 1.

Not being funny but what you're saying is the kind of thing my mates used to go on about at primary school i.e Liverpool beat Madrid 4-0 then Northampton beat Liverpool so that makes Northampton better than Madrid.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
C'mon Jase you know you shouldn't comment, you weren't there :)
Er, except this time I was!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not saying that Charlton will necessarily be champions, there's a long way to go. But on all the evidence so far they ARE currently the best team in L1. The league table rarely lies; Charlton are already 4 points ahead of Udders.

If you just go on the teams we've played so far then Wednesday and MK Dons are probably the best in L1. Though I wasn't at Bury, and who knows what might have happened if Nardiello have kept his gob shut at the valley; they might have beaten us more comfortably than they did, it's often harder to play against 10.

We will of course have to review if Udders thrash us on Saturday. But I don't think this will happen; we shall see.

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Er, except this time I was!
Don't let that fact come into this ;)

Rog H K

This is the score!!
;)