• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Two Questions for Porky

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigertony

Crikey, this is all getting very confusing. And silly. Isn't it time to draw a line under all this who wrote what about whom and where claptrap? Can't we discuss more nutritional and wholesome matters? Such as does an apple up the derriere count as one of your five a day? The Government might be missing something here.

Rae Kelcou. But don't tell anyone.
I'm with you RaeUK.
Anyone for a banana?(worry)

Tringreen

The truth is out there............... https://thenewellfiles.wordpress.com/

O bsessive C ontrolling D evious

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I am getting older Doris. But I'm sure it was YOU and DD tgat refereed to my place of work with regularity.

As for SG, he did tell me in s blaze of glory, but I peed on his chops as someone else had already told me.

However it was so long ago and you shouldn't hold on to grudges like that pal, it will make you even more bitter and twisted than you were then.

You should also accept apologies as it will make you a far better man!
You accused me of lying (post 90) posted as recently as yesterday. We're trying to establish character here, you replied to my initial accusation with details which have since been disproved. You have admitted that you see no big deal in bypassing people's right to anonymity thus breaking the site rules. (People have received life bans for less, what's your secret)?

My own desire to retain my identity revolved around the fact that I live in an "Argyle" area and I didn't want the possibility that my young kids would have to defend my vehement support for City and intense dislike of Argyle. This was a worry which I expressed but was scoffed at. My kids are big enough to look after themselves now, but the same may not be true of motorservices who's in a similar situation to me as I was all those years ago.

King Street Flats

So would Porky care to explain as to why he posted my personal details on Exeweb?
It becomes obvious when people use different user names on different sites that they really have something to hide. In your case some of the dreadful things you post against decent people.

1 tip though, perhaps it wasn't the cleverest thing you have ever done to use one of your user names, but register on Argyle insider using your real name !

Apparently you have to be intelligent to be a troll !!

PS When will you be back on ATD ? or was your last flounce permanent....

general zod

It becomes obvious when people use different user names on different sites that they really have something to hide. In your case some of the dreadful things you post against decent people.

1 tip though, perhaps it wasn't the cleverest thing you have ever done to use one of your user names, but register on Argyle insider using your real name !

Absolute nonsense.
So what 'dreadful stuff have I posted' ?
Provide a link or in other words get some evidence you fool.

I can make a pretty calculated guess as to who you are, but all I can say is if you are that obsessed with who I am you have to trawl through an obsolete relic like Argyle Insider then you need help.

general zod

Posted by King St Flats'
I'll leave the decent folk of Exeweb to expose the Hypocrisy.
Not the sharpest are you?!

angelic upstart

Not sure I've mentioned this before but I used to live near king street flats.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Not sure I've mentioned this before but I used to live near king street flats.
Multi alert. ;)

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
It ends now!!!!!

STURTZ

Two questions for porkey reprise

I note the recent thread of the above has been closed. Quick question; has porkey threatened using his "formidable legal team"? This is his usual ploy, or sometimes when his avuncular persona is severely threatened he will post something illegal which guarantees that the thread will have to be closed and not accessible, gaining infraction points or even a ban, taking one for the team so to speak.

Just asking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.