• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Twenty quid says...

jmgull

I'm embarrased to say that I have not paid.

I will do now and add another quid as interest.
Good on ya Phil......

What about Sturtz and the shandy drinker?

....i thought Roomnialp was a gull, eh Geoff?

jmgull

...So then shandy drinker and yellow teeth?

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Guess it's easier resort to personal insult rather than talk about football jm.

Actually thinking of having some dental work done as I find myself smiling most of the time these days.

Ashamed to admit it but joined your wretched trust some time ago, reckon you've already wasted the money!

Oh and by the way, f*ck off you charmless ********.

STURTZ

Member no 508.

Signed by Lavine Noble.

First your team makes an arse of you and now you do it to yourself.

Can I have an apology for your public allegations and slurs on my character now please?

IJN

Guess it's easier resort to personal insult rather than talk about football jm.

Actually thinking of having some dental work done as I find myself smiling most of the time these days.

Ashamed to admit it but joined your wretched trust some time ago, reckon you've already wasted the money!

Oh and by the way, f*ck off you charmless ********.
Bleddy well done JM.

Made my night to see Squirtz bite that hard.

IJN

Member no 508.

Signed by Lavine Noble.

First your team makes an arse of you and now you do it to yourself.

Can I have an apology for your public allegations and slurs on my character now please?

STURTZ

You'd probably being writing to the moderators and threatening legal action by now Porkie!

IJN

I only do that when idiots can't tell the difference between banter and bad taste Squirtzy.

I have never mentioned your teeth. TBH, I don't think it's right, but you did bite.

STURTZ

I only do that when idiots can't tell the difference between banter and bad taste Squirtzy.

I have never mentioned your teeth. TBH, I don't think it's right, but you did bite.

No I was merely trying to protect my name from unsolicited slander. If he wanted to know whether I had paid my debt then he could have pm'd me, or made enquiries rather than parade me as a welshing w*nker on this public forum.

Unlike you I don't run to the mods as I think that it is cowardly although it's common knowledge that you do on occasions.

jmgull

...Duff info given to me - i can only apologise, did you state your username when paying up?

If you did, then our trust is at fault, they told me they would email who had paid and who hadn't.

...you werent on the list, i'd like to take it up with them, when did you pay up?