• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tweeting / Twitter

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone who knows me will confirm that I'm a twit, but I've never twittered and that isn't going to change.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone who knows me will confirm that I'm a twit, but I've never twittered and that isn't going to change.
You and me both

Oldsmobile-88

It is great for following other teams in L2(I also follow all in L1)
There are some fantastic sites to follow,BBC Archive is one of my favourites all sorts of quirky film from the last 60 years on that..TPTV & Movie archive are also wonderful for strange cats like me.
I avoid following anything or anybody who shares political nonsense(left,centre or right).
Too many horrible cnts shutting down any reasonable debate,it will make your blood boil..

Temporarily Exiled

The Accrington Stanley chairman (@AndyhHolt) is well-worth following. Lots of our current squad are on there, but some are more active than others. My other favourite account at the moment is 'Football Manager Hair on Politicians' (@visualsatire).

Exiled Grecian (@ExiledGrecian) posts a lot of Exeter stuff. Against League 3 (@AgainstLeague3) is good on stuff at our level, while Tim Vickery (@Tim_Vickery) is my favourite pundit for football abroad. You may find that Taggy (@jftagg) is worth a follow, too.

Away from footie, the following are all fantastic:

Oldsmobile-88

I do follow Britain elects(all local & national elections resuIts..excellent

I can recommend Martin Lewis.A great consumer & money saving account.

Moneybox(R4) is also another very good twitter account...

Swanaldo

I followed Taggy yesterday.

From Exton to Topsham.

Swanaldo

Devon's own Moose Allain is one of the best accounts on Twitter. Not only is he funny in an ultimate Dad Joke kinda way, but he does well at reminding people of the emotions and experiences that we all share, which is refreshing on a platform that can be all too often divisive and angry.

IndoMike

Tweets for my tweet
Sugar for my honey
My first tweet kiss
Thrilled me so

Where's me coat..