• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV in Red Square

Grecian1987

Just had a thought, which may turn out to be total rubbish, but then again this is exeweb...!!

How about having a TV screen in the Red Square, showing something like highlights from a certain season, the past few seasons or even just one game. Just something which would be on in the background, but could be watched by people if they wanted to. It could get the blood flowing before entering the ground.

I know nothing about how much it would cost, whether there are enough generators to power it, if it's possible due to the elements etc. Just had the idea pop into my head.

And yes, for the last time, I know we're not Sheffield Wednesday.

TOP_CITY_FAN

Last season, there was one, that was turned on after the game finished, which had Soccer Saturday on. Not sure why it was removed though...

denny

this is a good idea, you can't always find a table in the Centre Spot pre match so this would be a usuful addition.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably removed because it's winter and it may be too damp for it...

Grecian1987

Cheers for the replies, sarcastic or otherwise.

Didn't realise they had one in the summer - what was shown on it? Where exactly was it?

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was in the right hand corner where the old bar used to be. It showed whatever game was on in the spot or Soccer Saturday as was mentioned before, as it was on the same feed as the main tv's inside.

Last edited: