• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust Seeking Deputy Finance Officer

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Trust is looking to recruit a deputy Finance Officer to work with current Finance Officer, Nigel Banks before he steps down at this year's AGM.

More details: - http://www.ecfcst.org.uk/news/692/202/Trust-Seeking-Deputy-Finance-Officer/

On a personal note, it has been a pleasure working with Nigel over the years, he is a true legend. Those shoes are certainly going to be tough to fill!

Martin

Saint James

The Trust is looking to recruit a deputy Finance Officer to work with current Finance Officer, Nigel Banks before he steps down at this year's AGM.

More details: - http://www.ecfcst.org.uk/news/692/202/Trust-Seeking-Deputy-Finance-Officer/

On a personal note, it has been a pleasure working with Nigel over the years, he is a true legend. Those shoes are certainly going to be tough to fill!

Martin
Nigel is one of the very few who is universally liked and respected by Bossers (past and present) as well as Club officials. He has been there from the beginning and Martin is modest in stating his boots will be hard to fill in that I don't feel they will be adequately replaced by anyone with the history and care and attention Nigel has put in to keeping the club Trust run over the past ten years.

Without wishing to get misty eyed I feel the Trust must mark Nigel's departure and should ask us as Trust members to make some kind of contribution toward a gift in recognition of the sheer effort Nigel has put in on our behalf for so long. I was very grateful for the advice and diligence Nigel offered me during my six years as a Trustee, Board member and Trust Chairman. He was also a significant aid to me during the Pitch in for City campaign and without him club and Trust would not be where they are today.

Tony

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tony, how about you organising a 'Pitch In for Nigel' Fund :D I would chuck in a few quid!

Saint James

Tony, how about you organising a 'Pitch In for Nigel' Fund :D I would chuck in a few quid!
Martin, thanks for the offer but I feel the spadework ought to come from the Trust itself this time!