• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust elections rerun

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cue sword sharpening sessions at the Trust Board ! :(
Mr Yates has already volunteered :)

netherexe

Cue sword sharpening sessions at the Trust Board ! :(
I pay a sum of money each month to ECFCTRUST and never receive any communications at all. Obviously, I haven't been invited to vote either.....what's going on here?

Markbb87

I pay a sum of money each month to ECFCTRUST and never receive any communications at all. Obviously, I haven't been invited to vote either.....what's going on here?
They don’t have an up to date email address for you?

cannockred

Go onto the trust website and check they have your contact details, if not registered you may need to register.

Contact the trust secretary by email alternately

Incidentally, how do you find out anything about the club?

Last edited:

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mine did arrive (Hotmail) and I have voted. Maybe it is an issue with a specific email like gmail or another? However, it's not sounding good and if this has to be re-run for third time I assume someone will take responsibility
I may have dreamt this, but hasn't the Trust employed an organisation with expertise in conducting elections to oversee the rerun?

As an aside, if the emails have been sent but one, or more, email providers reject them for some reason, while unfortunate, I'm not sure the Trust can be held responsible for that. If an election process is being conducted by post and the Royal Mail fails to deliver some of the ballot papers it wouldn't be the fault of the organisation which sent out the ballot papers and the election wouldn't be rerun.

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Send an email to both the Trust Secretary and Clive Harrison (The acting Trust Chairman during Keith Hawker's enforced holiday). In my case I didn't get a response from the secretary, but an immediate reply from the then Chairman (Hawker).

netherexe

Send an email to both the Trust Secretary and Clive Harrison (The acting Trust Chairman during Keith Hawker's enforced holiday). In my case I didn't get a response from the secretary, but an immediate reply from the then Chairman (Hawker).
OK, will do. Thanks for the advice.

Eggs-ta-Sea

Same here I’m afraid, the last email I received from the trust was in January 22.

Phillip

Communication emails from the Trust come via the membership system Very Connect. The voting system being used for the Re-Run, M Vote is different so how your email sees these messages can be different. There's no predicting how your email system will react. It depends on your settings. It may appears obvious but please check your spam settings and then contact the Trust Secretary. There is time within the election process to allow for this and for everyone to vote.

netherexe

Go onto the trust website and check they have your contact details, if not registered you may need to register.

Contact the trust secretary by email alternately

Incidentally, how do you find out anything about the club?
Exeweb.