• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust Board and Trust elections

David Treharne

There is a Trust Board meeting tomorrow (Monday) though there is as yet no agenda- some strange reasons for that being so being bandied about. (The one about Peru seems favourite).Presumably they will need to do something about replacing the previous Trust Board incumbent on the Club Board (not too faithfully I hope), deciding what to do about an acting CEO and maybe thinking about the overall shape and form of the Club Board.
Equally hidden is the fact that the Trust election pack is now available and that anybody seeking election will need to act moderately fast to make sure that they do not fall foul of the eagle eyed scrutiny of the election officer - though there's also still no news about how many of the present incumbents will be re-standing for election.

the dog2

Hope you are going to stand for election , as we need someone to sort the mess out!

Phil B

I've had a trust email with agm details and pointing to the candidate pack. I wait for the flood of highly qualified candidates.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The AGM is on Saturday 11th October. Which coincides with the Hartlepool United game.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Details of tonight's TB meeting http://ecfcst.org.uk/meetingsminutes/

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
The AGM is on Saturday 11th October. Which coincides with the Hartlepool United game.
It never fails! Why on earth is the AGM always organised on a saturday morning when City are at home in the afternoon? Is this deliberate, so that the meeting (which I assume will start at 11.00am) runs out of time, or something? Thus forcing the meeting to a close, particularly when there are extremely hot topics to be talked through at the next one!?

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
It never fails! Why on earth is the AGM always organised on a saturday morning when City are at home in the afternoon? Is this deliberate, so that the meeting (which I assume will start at 11.00am) runs out of time, or something? Thus forcing the meeting to a close, particularly when there are extremely hot topics to be talked through at the next one!?
I would assume that it is because more people can attend as they will be heading to Exeter anyways because of the home match. Also 3 hours is a reasonable amount of time(3 n a half at a push) for people to express their views and have questions answered.

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I really hope that Martim Wellier and Laurance Overend get elected again because I think they are a good asset to the club board.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would assume that it is because more people can attend as they will be heading to Exeter anyways because of the home match. Also 3 hours is a reasonable amount of time(3 n a half at a push) for people to express their views and have questions answered.
Is the right answer.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not everyone lives in Exeter. On Saturday's when Exeter are not at home, they play games in other towns and cities around England and Wales. Lots of our fans like to attend those matches, as do most of the Trustees.