• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust AGM motion re Trust appointed directors

RichardYoung

Yeah, it is. £4K is nothing, it's a little over a pound per member, once a year. Not to say that it shouldn't be looked into to see if the cost could be reduced further, but I'd say £4K once a year on something as fundamental and essential to the running of the Trust IS pretty insignificant.
https://twitter.com/i/videos/854335301476601857?embed_source=facebook

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
And before anybody says its no business of mine, I'm in the process of rejoining the trust, once I find a way of paying. I have no bank account in the UK, and an american credit card wont work; but I'm rejoining come what may.
By the time you re-join the current election and AGM will be done and dusted.

http://www.postoffice.co.uk/international-payments?tmad=c&tmcampid=497&campaignid=PPC_IP_0004&tmplaceref=destination_transfers&tmclickref=america+payments+Broad&gclid=CKj7v4z2q9YCFQvMGwodBf8AZg&gclsrc=ds

My nephew uses this every month or so and never has a problem.

Last edited:

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Do the Trust not take Paypal? (I've no idea but it is time for my renewal.)

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do the Trust not take Paypal? (I've no idea but it is time for my renewal.)
How to join or renew your Supporters’ Trust membership

The minimum membership contribution is just £2.00 per month or £24 per year, however you are most welcome to contribute more if you wish and it is within your means.

If you require any further information regarding any Trust Membership issue, please email your query to: [email protected].

Membership Forms are available from:

St James Park Main Reception
Trust Membership Application holders located around the stadium
Trust Match-day Stall in Red Square prior to every home game

Or you may download an application form

There are various way to pay your membership contribution:
MONTHLY or YEARLY
By Standing Order:

Enter your details on the Trust Membership Form ensuring that you sign and date your mandate, thereby authorising your bank to debit your account monthly or annually as you have indicated.

When you have completed your application, either:

Hand to Main Reception Desk at St James’ Park
Scan and email back to: [email protected].
Post to: Trust Membership Secretary, Exeter City Supporters’ Trust, St James’ Park, Stadium Way, Exeter EX4 2PX

You need do nothing further as your mandate will be processed and forwarded to your bank, your payments reference will be advised and an acknowledgement sent to you to confirm when arrangements have been completed.

YEARLY

Join Online

You can sign up to become a member of Exeter City Supporters’ Trust or renew your membership online by visiting; ecfc.co/trustmembership.
This is The Trust’s preferred option if you wish to pay yearly.
By Card (credit/debit card):

Complete your transaction at the Main Reception Desk at St James Park or by
phoning: 01392 411243.
By Cash:

Complete your transaction only at the Main Reception Desk. (Please do not send cash through the Post)
By Cheque:

Make cheques payable to; “ECFC Supporters’ Trust”. Either hand in to the Main Reception Desk at St James Park, or post to the address above.
By Bank Transfer

Members may also join the Trust by performing a bank transfer of at least £24 per annum. Our bank details are:

Recipients Name - Exeter City Supporters’ Trust

Recipients Bank - Lloyds TSB, High Street, Exeter

Sort Code: 30-93-14

Account Number: 02103802

Should you wish to pay by this method, it is imperative that you first contact The Trust Membership Secretary at [email protected] in order to confirm your contribution amount and be advised of your unique payments reference. This will be used to accurately identify your contribution(s) and to reconcile Trust bank statements.

Last edited:

Terryhall

Pete, you don't need a UK bank account. Contact the Trust and ask for their SWIFT and IBAN from their banking details - take that to your US bank and ask them to set up a standing order (or do it yourself online.) Simple.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pete, you don't need a UK bank account. Contact the Trust and ask for their SWIFT and IBAN from their banking details - take that to your US bank and ask them to set up a standing order (or do it yourself online.) Simple.
Sounds good Terry; I'll get it done. (y)

AndrewP

Sorry if I've missed something here, but just checking my dates I see the AGM is on the 11th November, venue TBC. I had it as the 21st October at the Barnfield Theatre - which I got from (I thought) an announcement earlier ......When did this change ?, or am I having a senior moment ?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry if I've missed something here, but just checking my dates I see the AGM is on the 11th November, venue TBC. I had it as the 21st October at the Barnfield Theatre - which I got from (I thought) an announcement earlier ......When did this change ?, or am I having a senior moment ?
Not a senior moment. It was changed to 11th November because a delay in commencing the Trust Board election process meant the required timetable could not be met by 21st October. Awaiting details of the new venue.

Expecting an announcement today of whether there will be a contested election, i.e. more than 4 nominations for the 4 available places on the TB.

AndrewP

Not a senior moment. It was changed to 11th November because a delay in commencing the Trust Board election process meant the required timetable could not be met by 21st October. Awaiting details of the new venue.

Expecting an announcement today of whether there will be a contested election, i.e. more than 4 nominations for the 4 available places on the TB.
Thank you John, duly changed in Diary.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Five candidates put their names forward to be trustees. So we've got ourselves an election!