• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

True supporters

suffolklad

For all those that have left this forum and those that still remain who are true supporters of the team and management this thread is for you. For those who constantly post nothing but critical remarks and untruths about OUR club frankly go .........
If you can be bothered please support this thread. Support the BEST team in Devon. Show the minority on here that their small minded pathetic postings will NOT dissuade US, those supporters who have and always have had CITY at heart. We all know who they are. Small minded bigots and those who have a personal gripe and seek revenge are NOT welcome. Spread the word people. Lets put this forum back where it belongs supporting OUR team.

Go on call me!

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Embarrassing thread.

Like thousands and thousands of other people me and my family have put thousands and thousands of pounds into ECFC, I certainly don't expect a medal or anything at all for that as it has been our choice however what I do have is as much right as you or anyone else to post on this thread / this forum.

Last edited:

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are you taking the mick? Just because I don't like the way certain things are happening at the club doesn't stop me from being a supporter. The phrase 'true supporter' is very anal.

I don't like Tis' attitude and the way he has changed over the years, I do think he has gone stale. He says a lot of words but rarely follows up on things.

Last edited:

Bittners a Legend

I would gently suggest that most, if not all, people who bother to waste their time on here probably have City pretty close to their heart. The arrogance in believing that dissenters do not care about City is both depressing and misplaced. What would have happened if the dissenters during the Russell and Lewis regime were dismissed so presumptuously. I doubt there is a single regular poster on here who doesn't love City and want the rest for us.

ecfc70

lets all rise to the bait shall we?

another thread to get the bickerers to swing handbags at each other

ffs everyone is entitled to their own opinions and if you take such offence to them then you need to grow up

mods can you please put this into the banter section or shut the thread down

butch

For all those that have left this forum and those that still remain who are true supporters of the team and management this thread is for you. For those who constantly post nothing but critical remarks and untruths about OUR club frankly go .........
If you can be bothered please support this thread. Support the BEST team in Devon. Show the minority on here that their small minded pathetic postings will NOT dissuade US, those supporters who have and always have had CITY at heart. We all know who they are. Small minded bigots and those who have a personal gripe and seek revenge are NOT welcome. Spread the word people. Lets put this forum back where it belongs supporting OUR team.

Go on call me!
I agree with most of post. relevant part being.........UNTRUTHS!...Liars should be shown to be what they are..........scum. (devil)

Last edited:

LOG

Threads like this are rarely helpful because they are divisive and tend to exacerbate the problem they purport to solve.

Carry on though.

Bittners a Legend

I agree with most of post. relevant part being.........UNTRUTHS!...Liars should be shown to be what they are..........scum. (devil)
Feel free to mark me down as scum, or a liar, but this is a pretty unpleasant post and far more unhelpful than anything posted by Jabba's confused version of the Taliban. As Log said posts like these are inevitably divisive and utterly unhelpful in the grand scheme of things.

butch

Feel free to mark me down as scum, or a liar, but this is a pretty unpleasant post and far more unhelpful than anything posted by Jabba's confused version of the Taliban. As Log said posts like these are inevitably divisive and utterly unhelpful in the grand scheme of things.
They know who they are! and they don't like it up em!

wemissmoxey

They know who they are! and they don't like it up em!
Who are they then ? and what are these lies you refer to ??

Meat on the bone please Butch.

Last edited: