• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

troy

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Matty who?

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Troy has been top drawer over the last few games. Today he read everything and won most headers.

Would like to see him get a few more goals from set pieces though.

pct333

Troy has been top drawer over the last few games. Today he read everything and won most headers.

Would like to see him get a few more goals from set pieces though.
Hopefully he will make up for this by scoring his first 2 City goals in the next 2 games.

Brizzle_Red

Hopefully he will make up for this by scoring his first 2 City goals in the next 2 games.
Troy will get a goal this season - someone please remind which game it was at SJP where he tried to lob the keeper from the half way line? I hadn't laughed so much in ages.

grecianstew

What an enigma Troy is. Until a few weeks ago i thought him a poor defender but with decent football skills, The last few games he seems to have morphed into a very solid defender but a shocking footballer!

Red Devon

Troy getting better and better, hope he's here next season!

Tony Wizzz

In the Flybe (not in a suit) and having a beer and
As I seem to remember he signed a 3 year contract, no reason why he shouldnt be. Cant really see anyone buying him, through the close season. Hopefully we have the best yet to come.

UTC[ecfc]

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Troy getting better and better, hope he's here next season!
The lad's 23 I believe? Plenty of time for continued improvement, and then sell him to Chelsea for a kings ransom ;)

stuay

Troy will get a goal this season - someone please remind which game it was at SJP where he tried to lob the keeper from the half way line? I hadn't laughed so much in ages.
notts county, possibly funniest moment this season

crocks

Perhaps Troy plays better when Matt Taylor is not in the side........