• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Troy Brown Signs for Exeter

milts

But managed to play 48 times for the Robins.
who were relegated... Says it all!

I'm happy with this signing and think he could turn out to be exactly the type of Center Back we have been looking for. For me the fact he has 2 relegations on his CV doesn't mean a thing and he won't be playing for a relegation threatened team next year anyway so his confidence could soar meaning he performs a lot better than the Cheltenham fans ever thought he was capable of. Got a feeling he will turn out to be a great signing for us. :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
who were relegated... Says it all!
I think there were more than just Troy in their team!

EX4 4UX

I'm happy with this signing and think he could turn out to be exactly the type of Center Back we have been looking for. For me the fact he has 2 relegations on his CV doesn't mean a thing and he won't be playing for a relegation threatened team next year anyway so his confidence could soar meaning he performs a lot better than the Cheltenham fans ever thought he was capable of. Got a feeling he will turn out to be a great signing for us. :)
Pretty sure that was what the Cheltenham fans thought last year as well!

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Strong and athletic. Good age. Tis will get the best from him I'm sure.

Good signing.

Dubai Grecian

Good signing, young but great experience, physically strong and quick and with no injury history, capped at all youth levels and u21 for Wales which wouldn't have been achieved if he didn't have a talent. Tis will get the best from him.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep I like this signing. Not bothered by the fact he played in a side that got relegated last season. It wasn't because he was sheite.

Young, athletic, strong, already experienced and played at higher level.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
You would imagine that he may not play as often in the first team for us as he did for Cheltenham, providing experienced cover for JMT at the start of the season and then for Ribeiro if he switches to right back cos of injuries. If we got him on a good value salary this is a very good deal. Another reason to be cheerful. It seems only the start of the actual football season can put a stop to all this optimism ;)

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fairly unimpressive signing, Antman seems to suggest he may be a squad player which may be so, we still need a big centre half if that is so. Welcome Troy (Larry Loud will save a bit of money on a new shirt!). The blokes scored against Argyle, he's got to be good!

Red Monster

What makes anyone think Brown will only be a squad player ?