• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Troy Back At Spurs And Nets In 7-1 Win

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder if this is the beginning of the end of Troy and ECFC. Such a shame, basically he is a good player and when playing well, plenty good enough for this League 1. (Better than some we already have!) There has to be some reason why he is suddenly left out in the cold....... Tis!!!
Last week or so there was a bit on here about how Troy told Tis he wasn't comfortable in a CB pair with Taylor. One or t'other, and Taylor is hardly about to be dumped.

He'd be straight back in were Tis to go 3 at the back or Taylor get injured, methinks.

ECFC4EVR

Is it true that he and Matt Taylor don't get on, and do not want to play together?
I heard that, but not 100% sure.
I don't think it's they don't get along, I think it's they find it difficult playing together.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Last week or so there was a bit on here about how Troy told Tis he wasn't comfortable in a CB pair with Taylor. One or t'other, and Taylor is hardly about to be dumped.

He'd be straight back in were Tis to go 3 at the back or Taylor get injured, methinks.
tis said that same thing at an edg meeting last week. wasnt comfortable in playing on the left of centre defence

ecfctis

Oh dear, meanwhile Tis continues the old pals act for selections.