• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Troy Archibald-Henville

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
A bit naïve there Lionel.

I'm sure that the many members of the (self-appointed) "Exeweb Remuneration Committee" will soon be bombarding us with a blizzard of spurious FCATS informing us of their estimates of the enormous size of his package.
*Racist Joke alert*

They may also say how much he's paid.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm not trying to defend Troy's signing as it was an obvious gamble that doesn't seem to have paid off but unless anyone can tell me how much he's being paid, i don't see how it can be simply dismissed as a "complete waste of money".

For all we know he's being paid very little with the true value to the player being access to medical and physio treatment. Of course that in itself is a cost to the club but the extent of this "complete waste of money" might be getting somewhat overstated.
As of today, it is a "complete waste of time and money"

Even if Troy is on a tenner a week, it is still a tenner a week wasted and it is a waste that no other manager would tolerate or even contemplate.

Sometimes even the defenders of Tisdale just need to accept he has dropped a *******. This is one of those times.

Grecian2K

Excuse me FG but is that a tenner per *******, or for the complete set?

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
You would fancy Troy to be in the higher end in terms of earners at Exeter....

I'd guess Reid & Holmes & Oakley would be on a decent wedge

With Troy coming in the next batch with the likes of JMT , Bobby & Wheeler

I'd imagine given the average wage in league 2 that Troy would be on in and around £1000 a week

Massive money given his lack of playing time

CC

Troy's hardly likely to relocate here from Cumbria without the promise of an actual wage coming in.

malcolms

You would fancy Troy to be in the higher end in terms of earners at Exeter....

I'd guess Reid & Holmes & Oakley would be on a decent wedge

With Troy coming in the next batch with the likes of JMT , Bobby & Wheeler

I'd imagine given the average wage in league 2 that Troy would be on in and around £1000 a week

Massive money given his lack of playing time
Assuming for a moment this is close (of course it may not be).... Then whoever sanctioned this signing could legitimately be guilty of a dereliction of duty and care to the club. A gamble is one thing, but this is the latest in a long line of disasters with previously injured players and the loss to the club could easily run into 100's of thousands of pounds....questions should be asked and answers should be forthcoming...

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Troy's hardly likely to relocate here from Cumbria without the promise of an actual wage coming in.
It's not Troy's fault, but unless he passed a medical with flying colours and this is an amazing unconnected coincidence then signing him was a big error. I don't believe in big coincidences.

Well-known Exeweb poster
So do we think that when fit troy wouldnt improve our team ?

IndoMike

So do we think that when fit troy wouldnt improve our team ?
Do we think Alan Banks wouldn't improve our team if he wasn't 70 years old? Yes, another stupid question.