• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tristan Abrahams

scottus86

Seymour was only ever going to get a loan this season. He was at Bideford last season – a test in National League South with Dorchester or Weston-super-mare would give us a far better idea of whether he can cut the mustard for us.
Exactly, I want to see some of our youth's out on loan this season. Torquay would be a good location for the more developed youngsters.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Let's hope the lad does well. I'd wondered before what had happened to Matt Gill.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think this signing might well shed a little light on who was Matty T's original choice to be his assistant!

Matt Gill 'knows Exeter well', 'played at a higher level', and, clearly, he and Matt have been in conversation recently.

Last edited:

dontpassback

Good to see Matt using his contacts with people like matt gill,and get players in on loan,I expect the lad will get more opportunities than the Spurs lad did(y)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Always liked Matt Gill especially for his corners.

Even more so now he is helping us to rebuild the team.

UTC.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
5 goals and 3 assists for a striker in 20 odd Under 23 games doesn't fill me with huge excitement, obviously here to be proven wrong.

Welcome Tristan.
And unable to get a game in the Conference with Orient during August last year,such that his loan was terminated.

Obviously Norwich have already decided he won’t get anywhere near their first team any time this season (Matt Taylor said clubs normally only make such decisions after a few weeks assessment when back for pre season training)

And the time he did well was in Orient’s disastrous slump,where they basically just put the youth team into league two,losing 18 out of 23 games including 9 out of 11 (all by more than one goal) afterTristan had made his debut.

The better news is that Norwich saw enough to pay a fee. Looks like he is a development job and back up for now.and in fairness Ollie Watkins cv didn’t look up to much as he turned 19.

Welocome Tristan ; here’s hoping that you and ECFC will be good for each other.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I like that Tristan has been bought in early, so he has plenty of time to blend in with the squad before the season kicks off.