• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Travelling Fans tomorrow

Do we know/ think Wycombe will fill the away end tomorrow ( they have quite a healthy home support) - anyone got any info on how many travelling. It would be a great atmosphere to get the park rockin' from all ends...

Up the City!

Chris

TimG

speaking to one of my mates from uni that is coming down for this he reconed they are easily going to get 1000 dont know what the exact capacity is and dont know how reliable this is but could be pushing 6000 if they do bring that many

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I will be disappointed with 6000 to be honest. I would love to think that with the draw at Brentford, that we will get nearer to 7000. Here's hoping!

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wycombe stil have a non league mentality, so they won't travel.

I'll be amazed if they bring more than 600.

Red the Paper

Banned
Agree with Denzel. I expect 400 only.

Lyme Grecian

Popped into the pub after i got back from Brentford, and met a large group of Wycombe fans who had just arrived, and were camping for the weekend,i still had my City shirt on, so recieved a fare bit of good humoured **** take, they were expecting a large following down to Devon.

Dubai Grecian

Popped into the pub after i got back from Brentford, and met a large group of Wycombe fans who had just arrived, and were camping for the weekend,i still had my City shirt on, so recieved a fare bit of good humoured **** take, they were expecting a large following down to Devon.
That will be around 413 then...

Doug P

I saw two more in Sidmouth today so that brings it to 415 or are they the same one's from Lyme Regis..enjoying the Sidmouth sun!

Lyme Grecian

Yep agree, they scoffed disbelievingly when i told them what we had taken to Brentford, which is a similar distance to Wycombe.

Jimmydee

yes they will have 500 tops tomorrow i think