• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer targets

SimonBB

Where the deuce are you getting all these rumours from?

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Craig Noone going to Tranmere, apparently

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Central midfield is not somewhere we are short, but Leyton Orient have made a very very shrewd signing in Stephen Dawson (from Bury)

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Billy Kee has joined Torquay I am gonna shed some serious tears. He was the man for us!
Utter b*ll*cks. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Utter b*ll*cks. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Well he did join and I haven't stopped crying so what bit is bollox?:'(

pitty

Love it how you state a fact and your getting abuse. Anonymous is that your name, are you brazillian?

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
He was the man for us!
I think it was this bit Jay. He is without question, undeniably and conclusively NOT the man for us.

Sh*tehawks is a different matter, however...

pitty

What seems to be the case over the past seasons is that league 1 teams are going non league to find bargains and steve morrison and charlie austin both who played in the playoff final cost next to nothing. Why dont we get some scouts in the conference, allthough some may be a flop but theres still a majority of our sqaud that played in the confrence and there doing a decent job in league 1.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
theres still a majority of our sqaud that played in the confrence and there doing a decent job in league 1.
No they aren't Pitty. The strikers are sh*te... Midfield too lightweight... Defence unbalanced with no left footer other than octogenarian Robert "fit missus" Edwards... And don't mention Flapper and the static Pole...

pitty

I just meant we avoided relegation with them, i am so so sure there is a better striker in the conference or non league than most our strikers. Stefan Moore is playing at halesowen and scoring 30 plus.