• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer targets

davecg

We will not and cannot afford anyone who has scored 20 a season in this division on a regular basis, therefore whoever we bring in must have a good record for scoring goals at whatever level he plays at and has enough potential to suggest he could be natured into a goalscorer at league one level. With that in mind someone like Tom Craddock would fit the bill for me.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
So Tisdale bloody missed out on David Villa : just signed for Barcelona Argyle..Tisdale out!

Grecian_Jay

Sod Villa we are getting Thierry Henry according to S.T.M

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Sod Villa we are getting Thierry Henry according to S.T.M
I'm going to repeat this again Jay, see if you can bear with me...

You made a comment about asking wage demands of non-contracted players. I suggested Henry may be free soon. You have changed that somewhat.

You started with your head in the clouds. Then you got the hump and started slagging people off when your points didn't stack up.

Now you are just stating things which are untrue.

I enjoyed yesterday, but then, I knew I had the discussion sown up. Today I'm enjoying too, but only because you have become desperate...

Grecian_Jay

I'm going to repeat this again Jay, see if you can bear with me...

You made a comment about asking wage demands of non-contracted players. I suggested Henry may be free soon. You have changed that somewhat.

You started with your head in the clouds. Then you got the hump and started slagging people off when your points didn't stack up.

Now you are just stating things which are untrue.

I enjoyed yesterday, but then, I knew I had the discussion sown up. Today I'm enjoying too, but only because you have become desperate...
Now now don't 'throw your toys out of the pram' as someone once said. So I take it Thierry is out of our wage budget now then?

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Now now don't 'throw your toys out of the pram' as someone once said. So I take it Thierry is out of our wage budget now then?
You got the point!!! Like all potential signings you have suggested.

F*ck I need to lie down...

A377 Lad

Last edited:

Grecian_Jay

You got the point!!! Like all potential signings you have suggested.

F*ck I need to lie down...
Well you can reimburse me the money I have just spent on getting his name on the back of my shirt...

LOG

Well you can reimburse me the money I have just spent on getting his name on the back of my shirt...
No need. We're getting Karl Henry . Connections, innit.

Grecian_Jay

No need. We're getting Karl Henry . Connections, innit.
Perfect. That will be fine. As long as it isn't Lenny Henry (mind you he could probably score more than Ryan Taylor).