• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer rumour Louis-Michel Yamfam

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is he any good, this Yamfam? Can't find much on youtube... not that that helps much. Doesn't seem to have actually played, apart from for Dulwich Hamlet.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
If he hasn't got a YouTube video he's not worth having

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Or not got a wiki page

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think when he left Stevenage he was already 18 , so now he’s 20 and ready to play a lot of first team football. He was very highly rated when he left Stevenage . Quite a few Premier league clubs were looking at him.
I also think Scott Wagstaff could be one of the players we may sign. Was at Charlton when he got promoted with Matt Taylor and they are good friends . We will see!
Nope, only turned 18 in May...He was born in the year 2000. **** I feel old!

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definitely 20

wiveygrecian

Nope definitely 20 I’m afraid , born March 24 1998!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry, you’re correct, when I searched on Google it came up with his d.o.b as being May 2000 but I have since seen his profile on Charlton’s website where it does indeed say he was born in 1998.

Happier that he is 20 as he should be ready to go, as has been mentioned.

I still feel old though.

wiveygrecian

Sorry, you’re correct, when I searched on Google it came up with his d.o.b as being May 2000 but I have since seen his profile on Charlton’s website where it does indeed say he was born in 1998.

Happier that he is 20 as he should be ready to go, as has been mentioned.

I still feel old though.
Yes think he would be a good signing and a good age to get stuck straight in. We will see if it happens

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes think he would be a good signing and a good age to get stuck straight in. We will see if it happens
Care less about how old he I'd than how good he is. Anyone seen him play, heard reports?

budegrecian

At last a decent rumour, if nothing else.
Looks like it would be a decent signing if it comes off but presumably means Kyle Edwards won't be back, with two wingers in Holmes and Sparkes also on the books for next season.