• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Deadline Day er..rumours

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Michael Owen has just been flown into Exeter by flybe; apparantly he wants to resurrect his England career at a good footballing club in an upwardly mobile direction; where he will get chances created for him from mid field; only one club with that criteria in the South West ;)

StroudGrecian

sources at white hart lane have informed me that exeter city have sensationally hijacked manchester united's deal for dimitar berbatov and the striker is now on his way to SJP for a cool £25 million.
I'm afraid this IS just a rumour, and DB is not heading southwestwards.

Apparently his taxi got a lost in Manchester and he ended up at Eastlands. He's just signed for Manchester City.

Brian Moore

Apparently his taxi got a lost in Manchester and he ended up at Eastlands. He's just signed for Manchester City.
Damn. Anyone want to buy an Exeter City 2008/9 Home Shirt (large) with the name Berbatov on the back?

Incontinentia

A friend of a friend who works at SJP says Gazza has just left an answerphone message saying, and I quote, "Sorry for the delay getting back to you - I've been mulling over Mr Russell's kind offer and have decided to give it a go - not quite match fit but nothing a couple of sessions down the gym can't sort out - see you later".

ECFC JP

Well well well, we do seem to be in for a bite of good luck.

ECFC_Nick

I heard that Tisdale was appointing Buckle again as assistant manager and player after his dire performances at Torquay.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Sean Devine was seen leaving the exeter marriott hotel earlier..

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just heard that City will re-sign Steve Flack later today.

I'm bricking it now.

Brian Moore

Grecian Cabs have just had a call to pick someone up someone called Ozonadi from St Davids Station.

Gozzer

None of these rumours seem to be developing as the day goes on (now that Berbatov has signed for Man City, anyway).

Robbie Fowler is apparently looking for a club to take on a slow, fat, scouse has been. They will need more money than sense. When he asked me for directions, I told him to turn off on the A380. He should be queuing at the Pen Inn roundabout around now...