• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tranmere v Exeter city Matchday thread

older-codger

Highlights up on Grecian Player. Still not convinced that Dunne should have suffered two yellows.
seeing it again, the second was probably a yellow but not the first

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Think he's talking about Tranmere.
Phew! That's a relief. I did read it a couple of times and it still came out the wrong way. :)

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Phew! That's a relief. I did read it a couple of times and it still came out the wrong way. :)
Would it have been clearer if I had posted it on some Tranmere website? ;)

supergulls

I actually hope stay up I know you won't believe a Gull but the way Tranmere screwed us over on the last day when we were where you are now really makes me want to go and gloat big time on their forum.

Please spare a thought for Grimsby, virtually down after losing to us yesterday and this guy in the link below and whenever your feeling down read it, it helps.

http://www.thefishy.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1271541289/s-0/

Last edited:

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Would it have been clearer if I had posted it on some Tranmere website? ;)
I think if you'd written 'tranmere' in capital letter fifteen times in your post I would still have missed it! I think I was still traumatised... :$

Supergull, thanks for the link. Very cheering it was too...

Chasboy

Enjoyed reading the posts - some funny posters' out there.....after the excitement of Swindon I was really looking forward to Tranmere - only to be deflated by Taylor - MOTM at Swindon back on the bench for Stewart to start another game.....I believe we have the players to stay up but Tisdale has to pick them.....it appears I'm in the minority but Tisdale must shoulder a share of the blame if City are relegated for his love affair with Stewart re being a 10 man Team for too many starts this season.....yes.....I'm ready for the flack!!

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
The posting by the Grimsby fan (commiserations Les) on Thefishy is simply fúcking brilliant!!!

strawbs

i couldn't make this game, but i guess i'm glad i missed it in the end.

was duffy playing poorly or injured? he's been solid lately so i wouldn't figure him to be subbed unless we were playing him in holding with four at the back?

also off the commentary we finished with golbourne, friend and taylor in defence - who was playing on the right??

STURTZ

Tully went off so we could bolster our attack, now here he was injured all match anyway, oh dear..

Shome mishtake shurley?

Grecian2K

seeing it again, the second was probably a yellow but not the first
Interestingly, Tis seems to have formed the opposite view :S
http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10436~2027929,00.html