• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tranmere away - Saturday 3 November

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apologies mate no offence intended, I was genuinely just suffering a "brain fart" in my original post. I understand the problem too, as I also work a lot of weekends, which cuts down the number of games that I can manage to see. UTC
Not a problem. I'm in the area for the weekend and got tickets for man city v Southampton which originally was on the same day. It got moved to Sunday so it means I get to go to the Tranmere game now as well.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Haven't made a decision on this game yet. Off on my hols on the Monday, so not at work on the Sunday and therefore not too worried about late return home.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
No clap from me, for a number of reasons (will be massively hungover on the Saturday morning, going to Luton fireworks in the evening and playing on the Sunday!).

Grecian_in_Plymouth

will try and get to this one if I've not got a game

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not a bad price Hants,even with a ticket split,it’s around £100 from Exeter..Ouch.
That is now a no go..Engineering works between Temple Meads & Parkway means you cannot get back to Devon after the game,via rail.

Driving up now.Anyone who wants a lift give me a PM..£25-30 fuel cost,depending on numbers..

Oldsmobile-88

One space in my car available...Leaving Exeter(Heavitree) at 0700..

IndoMike

Apologies mate no offence intended, I was genuinely just suffering a "brain fart" in my original post. I understand the problem too, as I also work a lot of weekends, which cuts down the number of games that I can manage to see. UTC
I already told you : holiday in Bali....;)