• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tottenham tickets

The Stig

Mods, forgive me for yet another thread (!), but I wanted somewhere where this is hopefully seen more.

Spurs tickets, reading the website, have been taken off the online shop, but this is probably to get rid of the backlog of online orders that there will no doubt be. TICKETS ARE STILL ON SALE! This saturday, at the club, 12 until 4, tickets will be on sale, for all stands! Tickets have been held back for in person sale, for all stands, so even if the FlyBe or Stagecoach stands had sold out online a while ago, tickets for those stands are still on sale, on saturday!

Hope that clears that up?

BlockC

Tomorrow is the in perosn sale day and so people who purchased on-line and requested to pick up thier tickets will NOT be able to pick them up tomorrow. When they will be available for collection will be announced on the website but my understanding is late next week.

exwick1

I went up to the club this morning to see when my online ticket order would be ready for collection and was told wednesday.

hienzeECFC

so if i go round tomorrow at 1 o'clock, as a non priority group member i can buy a ticket?

Lister

You need at least 3 non priority group non memberships to even think about going today. At 1.43 though, you'll be fine :)

JayPob94

when will the tickets be arriving to your house if you have ordered them online ?

exwick1

If you ordered them for delivery they should arrive 5 days before the match.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Went up around 1.00ish to get mine today. Apparently there were queues when they first went on sale, but the excellent work of the volunteers soon reduced the queues to a trickle. By the time I got there there was only one or two people in front of me in the ST Holders' queue, and maybe a dozen at most in the SJC for the non-ST Holders' queue.

Mr Bridger

Got my tickets today but got no seat numbers on the tickets.Was told the seats would have a reserved sticker on them.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just loved seeing the "Coca Cola League One" logos on the ticket.

Kind of brought it a bit closer to home! [y]