• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

tottenham fc matchday thread

LiloBoii-ECFC

think it will be fairly close tonight but TBH i dont really care as it doesnt mean alot i am just stupidly excited about going to the park and seeing the lads again, it has been far to long.
Agreed with you :)
I will predict a 2-1 win for Spurs. Logan with our goal

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
looking forward to going back to the park and seeing the lads in action!

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
No Arsenal shirts in the home end please!...it`s embarrassing and you`ll look like a twot!

exeips

No Arsenal shirts in the home end please!...it`s embarrassing and you`ll look like a twot!
I think anyone who wears any premiership team shirt to a Exeter game looks like twot.

Borat

I think anyone who wears any premiership team shirt to a Exeter game looks like twot.
But we will still take their money ;)

PilgrimSteve

Was nearly correct with my Weston Super Mare score! So I'm going to go for a 2-0 Spurs win.;)

Borat

Was nearly correct with my Weston Super Mare score! So I'm going to go for a 2-0 Spurs win.;)
So which stand are you in then? ;)

greenawayr

Leaving work in a minute and going to grab a bite to eat.

Anyone got some good suggestions of somewhere to go and eat. Not too pricey but decent food and variety.

I know it's not original but as I work just down the road I was going to go to either the Exeter Arms or Countess Weir. Any more exotic suggestions?

Rev Lovejoy

Wish I was there but the flu thing did for me. Mrs Lovejoy taking the kids. Sing nice and loud to Troy for me.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just had this e-mail from BBC Radio Devon

Hi Nick

Thanks for your message and yes we will be broadcasting from St James' Park tonight, with Dave Saunders providing updates on Exeter v Tottenham on 990 and 801 MW

I hope you enjoy it!

Best wishes

Jess Dunbar (producer)
sorry, but in plain English, is on the internet or just the radio?