• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Torquat forget how to deal with such a large crowd

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure where you heard that. We didn't.
Am really pleased you said that, because I was really disappointed with your lot. Offered nothing going forward, and Rendell and Benyon were massive disappointments.

Thought you had more shape when Wayno went over to his natural position, and to be fair to Bucks, at least the ball is on the deck a lot more than it used to be.

Thought Dim Sills looked TOTALLY disinterested when he came on, and I wouldn;t be surprised to see him traded soon. And who was your number 12?

Still when your loan signings from Wycombe and Naaarwich arrive, it should help. ;)

jmgull

Am really pleased you said that, because I was really disappointed with your lot. Offered nothing going forward, and Rendell and Benyon were massive disappointments.

Thought you had more shape when Wayno went over to his natural position, and to be fair to Bucks, at least the ball is on the deck a lot more than it used to be.

Thought Dim Sills looked TOTALLY disinterested when he came on, and I wouldn;t be surprised to see him traded soon. And who was your number 12?

Still when your loan signings from Wycombe and Naaarwich arrive, it should help. ;)
You're right Lams.......we were very poor today, a shadow of the side we've looked over the last dozen games.
We badly missed Wroe and Zebroski in CM and CF. The two lads that came in Ty Thompson (12) had a complete stinker and Benyon isn't good enough against defences of decent lge 2 standard let alone lge1....can't understand why we've just given him a new deal to be honest....his scoring record is impressive against poor defences i.e hat-trick at Stockport the other day.
Bucks switched Wayno to the left to "look after" Brighton's Arsenal loanee RB Hoyte....who he'd heard good things about...it worked to a degree as Hoyte wasn't influential but jake thomson has looked excellent cutting in on the left and Wayno, as you know is so effective on the right.
I disagree about Sills.....thought we looked more likely when him, Stevens and Nicholson came on for the last 10......Bucks should have brought him on earlier i thought, with that hard bobbly pitch it was a day to be a bit more direct. I think Sills may well go in the window though sadly.

Chance missed today as Brighton definitely are no great shakes and always horrible to go out with a whimper.....

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster

Pretty much agree with all that, was quite disappointed that neither team offered anything of real excitement in the final third of the pitch too..

Chin up son

Cause their both sh*te

whiptonace

Cause their both sh*te hawks
Good run for the Gulls,pity it couldnt continue.

col46upwood

4000+ more than your sorry lot had at sid james park yesterday.tell me what you were all up to yesterday?trying to remember what its like to be in the 3rd round of the FA cup

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
no mate. we remember very well what it's like to see scott hiley nutmeg ronaldo.
now that was a proper third round tie, not like a recently played "match" against league 1 chancers brighton. see if we had got into the third round we would have been facing a premier league team unlike you no hopers who fluke their way into the third round and get 4000 people (1000 of which were probably city fans with nothing better to do than go and laugh at the turkeys for an afternoon.)

Red Monster

4000+ more than your sorry lot had at sid james park yesterday.tell me what you were all up to yesterday?trying to remember what its like to be in the 3rd round of the FA cup
It took a hour to get in, that is tinpot !!! <snigger>

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tell me, what were you up to yesterday? Trying to remember what it was like to play in League One?

LL

Last edited:

Stuart Storer's Tache

Why do Exeter fans think that their the best team in the world?
sometimes you t*ssers really **** me off
Their is a really easy solution to that one son.