• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Topsham Town win on Penalties

cameraman

Topsham Town ran out winners of the North Devon Football, Food&Drink festival held at Bovey Tracey Football club.

http://www.xhaltonbrat65.com/Torquay-Penalties.html

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Is that Torquay that they beat?

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think you may have posted this on the wrong website Cameraman. It has nothing to do with ECFC whatsoever!

Try www.torquayunited.net. You may have more interest.

LL

Cheggers

Topsham Town ran out winners of the North Devon Football, Food&Drink festival held at Bovey Tracey Football club.

http://www.xhaltonbrat65.com/Torquay-Penalties.html
I thought it was a South Devon Festival.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I think you may have posted this on the wrong website Cameraman. It has nothing to do with ECFC whatsoever!
I'm guessing that he may think that ECFC fans may have sons/nephews playing for Topsham, plus we might enjoy seeing Torquay get beat!

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours

Try www.torquayunited.net. You may have more interest.

LL
I don't know, Topsham is Exeter isn't it ?!

But yes, probably not WoWs material.

Oh BTW, I'm getting an overwhelming urge to <titter> :D

john_anderson

Get on!

My brother took the 1st penatly for Topsham

Ill pass this on to him

Cheers

John

Last edited:

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't know, Topsham is Exeter isn't it ?!

But yes, probably not WoWs material.

Oh BTW, I'm getting an overwhelming urge to <titter> :D
I wasn't a criticism, but if cameraman wants to sell the DVD (which judging by his link he does (and I though advertising was banned on exeweb bar the 'club shop' forum)), he'd be better advertising it on Topsham and Torquay websites.

LL

cameraman

I'm guessing that he may think that ECFC fans may have sons/nephews playing for Topsham, plus we might enjoy seeing Torquay get beat!
Thank goodness there are some people with open minds.
Thanks hants Red.

Yes it was a South Devon tournament, and although I'm a 'Grockle' who videoed Exeter City from the Conference in 2003 to promotion in 2008, (every match ,plus many for the centre of excellence}I thought someone would appreciate an Exeter based 'YOUTH' club having their success shown on the World Wide Web.

Don't have the audacity to tell me where to direct my posts.

As it happens, I tried to put it up on their website, but they do not have the facility, and I thought perhaps the more open minded ewewebbers, would somehow point it out to them as they are Exeter Based

cameraman

I wasn't a criticism, but if cameraman wants to sell the DVD (which judging by his link he does (and I though advertising was banned on exeweb bar the 'club shop' forum)), he'd be better advertising it on Topsham and Torquay websites.

LL
lager lout. sounds apt

If you must know and hopefully learn, the tournament was a South Devon Football, Food&Drinks Festival sponsored by Bovey Tracey and Torquay.
I covered the festival and produced a Box- Set DVD for them, as I did last year for the 'Errera' Tournament.
The sales are nothing to do with me. They are for the sponsors to do what they want with.

Get your facts right before you start being so patronising,narrowminded and negative.