• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tony Ellis

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm going to miss his cheery smile and banter at the entrance to the dressing rooms.
"Tony Ellis please come to the tunnel with the keys for the dressing rooms".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2354032/Rooney-ends-Exeters-dream.html

CTHD [ecfc]

oldcity

Gutted, yet another Grecian taken from us, rest in peace Tony, we won't see the likes of you again, what a smile you had, Great Man who loved City.

toast

I will never forget many years ago when we worked
together Tony got a phone call to ref Bristol City v Man U.
Tony was Man U daft. This was a dream come true for him.
I will never forget the look on his face for the rest of the day.
RIP Mate. You will always be in my thoughts.

Red Box

Tony was a real gent and a true Exeter fan. The one thing I will always remember him for is his beaming smile and rosy cheeks. Very sad news indeed.

RIP Tony.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Tony was a real gent and a true Exeter fan. The one thing I will always remember him for is his beaming smile and rosy cheeks. Very sad news indeed.

RIP Tony.
Exactly!!

RIP Tony

Red Dingbat

Have known Tony for many years, and he always had a smile an a hug for me whenever we saw him. Great loss for this football club

RIP Tony

Dukebank

I remember Tony was on the front cover of our last league game v Southend when we went down in 2003. Tony was pictured with big Kev Miller and some youth football players, he had that great beaming smile. The guy always smiled. Cheered me up everytime I met him. A great loss to Exeter City. Thank you Tony. RIP

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
I remember Tony was on the front cover of our last league game v Southend when we went down in 2003. Tony was pictured with big Kev Miller and some youth football players, he had that great beaming smile. The guy always smiled. Cheered me up everytime I met him. A great loss to Exeter City. Thank you Tony. RIP
Weird. I was looking at some old programmes last night and I saw that exact one.
RIP Tony, Lovely bloke, always smiling and a great sense of humour.
He will be sadly missed.

Big Ted

Didn't know him all that well myself but he was a good friend and work colleague of my father.

My thoughts are with his family at this sad time.

supercity2007

I have known him for years, such a very sad loss, he loved city and the falcons, a very nice person who did the club proud. RIP