• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tony Blair buys ninth home

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
I am not a leftie.

I just believe in equality, you don't.

I wont have a heart attack about it though, you on the other hand might.

Oh, and please don't let me think that I am some kind of radical, I'm just some w*nker on the street. You keep believing you're something special though...

I just chill out, enjoy life, let people live their lives as free as possible, providing they don't hurt others. You don't like that and need to pigeon hole people. I can live with that. I just don't understand it. In fact, I have no idea what I am supposed to have said that's so "radical" or, indeed, such tw*tty leftist b*ll*cks.

tavyred

I just believe in equality, you don't.
What the f*ck does that mean?
You don`t believe in anything, you`ve just said as much yourself!....I don`t pigeon-hole people, I just have an opinion.
Anybody who still uses the phrase "chill out" is a c*nting lefty in my book!

Last edited:

Mr Jinx

I just believe in equality
So did Tony Blair. Now he has nine homes.

jimboecfc

tony blair got 140,000 pound a year, compared to some footballers on 140,000 pound a week. lol

Last edited:

angelic upstart

What the f*ck does that mean?
You don`t believe in anything, you`ve just said as much yourself!....I don`t pigeon-hole people, I just have an opinion.
Anybody who still uses the phrase "chill out" is a c*nting lefty in my book!
To me, it means I believe in a fair world.

I don't believe in party politics particularly no, you're correct in that assumption.

You call me all the names you want, but evidently you're not down with the kids like me. :)

Just chill and enjoy life, don't worry about the crap going on in the World, we're only here for a short time, and it isn't worth the hassle. Neither of us will change a thing.

Poultice

tony blair got 140,000 pound a year, compared to some footballers on 140,000 pound a week. lol
Very few footballers cause the deaths of thousands of people though, and if you think Bliar ever made 140k a year you are probably back to school this week.

Poultice

but evidently you're not down with the kids like me.
Cringes and waits for first paedo joke.

jimboecfc

Very few footballers cause the deaths of thousands of people though, and if you think Bliar ever made 140k a year you are probably back to school this week.
ahaaa nah just finshied why how much does he make.

angelic upstart

I was hoping Tavy would get in there first.

However, you'll do :)

angelic upstart

ahaaa nah just finshied why how much does he make.
When he was PM £140,000 a year officially, from the taxpayer.

The rest, well, who knows...