• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tonights match

king-koopa

so tuesday has finally come. 1st derby in 8 years.

should your bunch of sh#te win tonight i'll quite happily admit exeter are the best team in devon and indeed the south west.

but when plymouth win you wont hear the last of it for the next month.

good luck ^o)

plymuffer

so tuesday has finally come. 1st derby in 8 years.

should your bunch of sh#te win tonight i'll quite happily admit exeter are the best team in devon and indeed the south west.

but when plymouth win you wont hear the last of it for the next month.

good luck ^o)
I think we`re on a hiding to nothing.If we win,then we were expected to.And we cant really go over the top ,after being in the championship for 7 years,and exeter in the conference,should we celebrate such a feat?
I more want us not to lose,than us to win (if that makes sense :)

I'm just going tonight so I can throw some tin cans at them. I like throwing tin cans.

sharky

I'm just going tonight so I can throw some tin cans at them. I like throwing tin cans.
throwing tip No 1 - dont trow tin cans they can be thrown back ..!! bottles thats the future .. E C F C ...!!

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
throwing tip No 1 - dont trow tin cans they can be thrown back ..!! bottles thats the future .. E C F C ...!!
It's all about custard pies - ammunition detonates on impact! SPLAT!

The JPT is a nothing cup with no meaning whatsoever, but I'll never turn down a reason to get at the Gargs. Likewise, I'll be on here tomorrow morning for my lumps if they're due.

What will probably happen is that one of the worst home teams in the league will play one of the worst away teams in the league and a sh*t game of football will ensue.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
With all due respect to Greens and Grecians alike, the only hopes I have for today's game are that the atmosphere is electric, it is a great game to watch and that it passes off peacefully both on and off the pitch.

Let the game commence and let the best team win (i.e. Exeter City)
;)
[ecfc]

What will probably happen is that one of the worst home teams in the league will play one of the worst away teams in the league and a sh*t game of football will ensue.
That's kinda what I'm thinking's going to happen. Ah well, At least I'll be able to get rid of these bloody cans of rice pudding.

Last edited:

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
With all due respect to Greens and Grecians alike, the only hopes I have for today's game are that the atmosphere is electric, it is a great game to watch and that it passes off peacefully both on and off the pitch.

Let the game commence and let the best team win (i.e. Exeter City)
;)
[ecfc]
what he said!!!

argyle-ive

Watch out for the bottles of pony **** coming your way! :D

taunton pilgrim

Hope both sets of supporters enjoy the game tonight, not sure whose down as favourites to win game, as long as the green half of Devon is celebrating after. Could be a close game i reckon. Greeen Armmmy !