• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

tomorrows SIEGE!

For tomorrows game against Yeo we have got the flags and the drum and we all desperately need to get behind the team, players and the manager 100%, whatever you think about the players and manager, leave behind tomorrow. We all need to help end this loosing streak and start a winning won like we did when this fan group first started.

We have previously talked about "siege posters" to stick on the poles of the BB to help gather everyone in the same place to max the atmosphere, I have quickly come up with one, and posted it on the ECFC - Siege Army wall

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2968624895820&set=o.237837166272603&type=1&theater

Discuss,

Last edited:

Ian Mancey

Nothing more to say IMPO!
Agree 100%

UTC

ECFC-SHAWN

3 points is a must.

Rog H K

ECFC-SHAWN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrDiF1KT4-E&feature=youtube_gdata_player
I think we should get this chant known and sung on the BB. Lifts the atmosphere and easy to learn.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Would surprise me to hear any kind of atmosphere tomorrow. Gonna be a tense old afternoon I think.

hating pafc

no atmosphere at any of the last few games the past month and abit home or away ino theres been nothing to cheer about or anything but still.... the last atmosphere i recall was probably walsall away in the league and sheff utd away, ever since then theres been nothing at all, i see all this seige stuff all over the keyboard and facebook and people making out how great it is but once these so called seigers are in the open air it seems quiet nothing at wycombe at all and colchester there was some muppet stood there with a drum who barely banged it for a minute of the 90. very poor indeed but i suppose the current form isnt inspiring us to chant about much.

GeraintJones

no atmosphere at any of the last few games the past month and abit home or away ino theres been nothing to cheer about or anything but still.... the last atmosphere i recall was probably walsall away in the league and sheff utd away, ever since then theres been nothing at all, i see all this seige stuff all over the keyboard and facebook and people making out how great it is but once these so called seigers are in the open air it seems quiet nothing at wycombe at all and colchester there was some muppet stood there with a drum who barely banged it for a minute of the 90. very poor indeed but i suppose the current form isnt inspiring us to chant about much.
I was on the big bank for the 0-0 at home to Scunthorpe and thought the atmosphere was more than decent considering the game was very forgettable. What are you expecting? we have a small support. Credit to Max and others for trying to get behind the team in a bad patch.

flakey pasty

Credit to Max and others for trying to get behind the team in a bad patch.
Well said, GJ!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
- first and foremost the goal is to improve the home atmosphere. We're generally half decent away from home - although having been to col it'd before I could have told you we'd have hardly any fans there to make a decent noise

- these things take time to build - the scunny game was an encouraging 20 mins

- why not take the mantle and start some chants/get involved. I was f*cking bored sh*tless of SJP and it's flat atmosphere and want to change things... I think there's enough on the BB who think the same

- pole 5 tomorrow, get a flag and sing tour heart out instead of standing grumpy with a pasty

Thanks!

Last edited: