• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tom Carroll

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Based on his recent history, a season ravaged by injury was always going to be a likely outcome for Carrol. Again, it's a punt, isn't it. Great footballer at this level if he's fit. We can hardly be shocked though if he starts missing games.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Based on his recent history, a season ravaged by injury was always going to be a likely outcome for Carrol. Again, it's a punt, isn't it. Great footballer at this level if he's fit. We can hardly be shocked though if he starts missing games.
This x10 for me. We will need to manage him. Whose to blame? Buggered if I know. Probably nobody.

Number13

When 100% and with options around him, looked great. Not the player for a dogfight

When 100% and with options around him, looked great. Not the player for a dogfight
Hoping we might see Kite, Him and Trevitt in the middle. Kite returning been a positive of the last few weeks, putting in decent shifts. If he does the dirty work allows the other 2 more freedom.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hoping we might see Kite, Him and Trevitt in the middle. Kite returning been a positive of the last few weeks, putting in decent shifts. If he does the dirty work allows the other 2 more freedom.
I agree that Harry Kite is a must in our midfield. HE is the only player with proper bite and ability to win the ball back. He is an essential player to our side currently. He also has a decent long range effort in him

Simba3011

Would people be disappointed if his contract wasn't extended? Yes he's a tidy player but he seems to always want to play it safe and always looks for the extra pass instead of shooting. Never see him mentioned on the matchday threads as a standout player and I've personally been a bit disappointed he's not been at the level MacDonald was for us last season.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Would people be disappointed if his contract wasn't extended? Yes he's a tidy player but he seems to always want to play it safe and always looks for the extra pass instead of shooting. Never see him mentioned on the matchday threads as a standout player and I've personally been a bit disappointed he's not been at the level MacDonald was for us last season.
I have been disappointed with him on the whole and certainly don’t want to see both him and Ryan Woods playing together.

Bat Fastard

Wouldn’t give a monkeys if he left tbh. Tidy player but pretty ineffectual if you step back from it. Much prefer to see kite get an opportunity, seems like gc has made us mind up though

crocks

Harry Kite at his best is better than what we have seen of Carroll.

Antony Moxey

Ponces around spending his time trying not to get tackled. Bit of a poor man’s Ryan Harley.