• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

To the plonker in Block B in the OG

GrecianWonder

anyone else hear him shouting duffy about 8 times?

what an idiot. Duffy is dropped for the first time and we win yet he still thinks tis doesnt know what he is doing.

I rate duffy and dont think hes to blame for our form but why are you shouting down at Coles and Tis who decided Coles should start ahead of Duffy. I think Tis proved he knows a lot more about his team than all of us fans.

sirhc

He was a complete plonker, the way he shouted Duffy over and over, and this when we were winning, just because Coles made a mistake.

In general the OG was much better today. The Bournemouth game was awful, where after a good half hour I thought, as soon as we went behind the boo-boys came out - the main culprits are sat in the old director's box - complete idiots. Why can't people come to a match and support the team?? - if they want only the good times go and support Man Utd on your sofas.

Last edited:

bazza1953

He was a complete plonker, the way he shouted Duffy over and over, and this when we were winning, just because Coles made a mistake.

In general the OG was much better today. The Bournemouth game was awful, where after a good half hour I thought, as soon as we went behind the boo-boys came out - the main culprits are sat in the old director's box - complete idiots. Why can't people come to a match and support the team?? - if they want only the good times go and support Man Utd on your sofas.
Sometimes passion mate means you have to say when things are bad. Yes it was good today and well done to them, but idiots, I dont think so. We do come to teh match to support the team and cheer and encourage but don't mock people who criticise, we live in a democracy or are you advocating we cheer poor displays. If you like most of what we have seen before today, I suggest the idiot is not me?

Liam McNamara

theres a lot of love in this room!! shame you cant admit that tis hadnt made the right choices at the beginning of the season and look where its got us, a mountain to climb. i feel that hes now made 2 great signings and we will get there but im sorry if i feel the footballs sh*te im not affraid to shout about it. we pay hard earnt money to watch the city and ill be there rain or shine but tis and the players have to learn to take the rough with the smooth. I aint a rose tinter and never will be. today i applauded whole heartedly and i will every week win or lose as long as they give effort.

sirhc

theres a lot of love in this room!! shame you cant admit that tis hadnt made the right choices at the beginning of the season and look where its got us, a mountain to climb. i feel that hes now made 2 great signings and we will get there but im sorry if i feel the footballs sh*te im not affraid to shout about it. we pay hard earnt money to watch the city and ill be there rain or shine but tis and the players have to learn to take the rough with the smooth. I aint a rose tinter and never will be. today i applauded whole heartedly and i will every week win or lose as long as they give effort.
Well if you applaud week in week out then that's great, and that is what support is all about. I just felt that at the last game particularly, the criticism was unwaranted as we played well in the first half hour against B'mouth and conceded against the run of play.

I ask how is shouting 'you haven't got a clue Tisdale!', and 'get off Noble you idiot' etc etc going to help matters when it is exactly the time when the team needs support? I love passion at football matches..having a right old go at the ref, the oppo manager and players etc, but rarely do I openly shout ABUSE at my own team (I may think it though)

I'll go back to the drab 1-1 draw with Droyslden back in the Conference where Tisdale came under a similiar level of abuse from the same sections - look what has happened since then....

Liam McNamara

its reoccurances of crapness i dont tollerate. its just effort is all i wanna see even if we do get smashed 6-0. i beleive the team we have are capable of being in the top 10 and its just upsetting to see them drop their heads. your right abuse doesnt help spirits but they arnt kids they should be able to motivate themselves to reach their full potential. everyone has a crap game and thats fair enough but when the same errors keep happening thats when i get in a wiggy. theres no grounds to complain tonight and im hoping this is the start of out climb out of the slum.

Roy Hodgson

Fancy having a go at the Exec 100 Club GW! Seems Barry is one, Rightwing would be another. No doubt they'll tell us how much they've put in to the Club and that gives them every right to undermine the team!

GrecianWonder

But this was a 'smooth' day! we were winning 2-0!!! no doubt if they were misplacing passes and no creativity and energy going forward fair enough! but today we were good!! as i said it was coles' first mistake of the game! Love the fact a little kid shouted shut up to him to which many cheered!!

Liam McNamara

Fancy having a go at the Exec 100 Club GW! Seems Barry is one, Rightwing would be another. No doubt they'll tell us how much they've put in to the Club and that gives them every right to undermine the team!
any supporter has the right to say what they want as its freedom of speach. and theres more than 3 exec100 members on exeweb. theres also many from the 10 or so supporters groups. point the fingers all you want. i wouldnt shout anything i wouldnt personally say to any of the players or manager

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Just so they can say, 'I told you so' :cool: