• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

To all you noble haters out there...

GrecianWonder

he bounced back well today. everyone was saying we would lose without dunney but he looked average compared to noble. Still needs a bit more time to settle into playing football for a continued time (2 games in 3 days isnt great if you're still not 100%)

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought he did ok today, he was as good as most of our players, still looks out of shape though which I cannot understand considering how long he has been back and how much training he should have done.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agree he played much better today, also not bad at So'ton. Showed flashes of the old vision, though still dwelt on the ball a bit too much. Competed better than earlier in the season, though I'd still prefer to have a defensive midfielder rather than both him and Harley

dommers

I thought he did ok today, he was as good as most of our players, still looks out of shape though which I cannot understand considering how long he has been back and how much training he should have done.
I thought that he and Duffy were probably our best two players today although agree that it has taken him long that I thought it would to get fit. I think he is probably 6 weeks behind in terms of fitness to where he should be

Brizzle_Red

He's beginning to win me around. The past couple of times that I've seen him play (Bris Rovers and today), he's played pretty well. Just not sure about the balance of the midfield at present - what's happened to Bertie?

ForeverECFC

Noble is the Alex Russell for this season.

Except Noble is much better than Russell ofcourse

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have to agree - he was definitely better today and was better for having played at saints (however badly) ....

If Noble had lingered on the ball in his own half in the same way that Liam did, I am sure he would have been slaughtered ...

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
We all know Noble has the ability. On his day he's probably better than Harley, but, he's struggled to find any sort of form this season.

Today i thought he was one of our better players, long may it continue.

I hope he really finds form if/when Harley leaves this month.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nobody hates him, he has just been terminally sh*te every time I have had the misfortune to see him.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Until he scores a hat trick against Plymouth, I'll always prefer Bertie.