• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

To all ECFC fans

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm not sure it's quite as incompetent as losing 0-3 to Walsall though
And you're where in the table? We'll be playing you next season, you know it, everyone at Home Park knows it, and we all know it. We'll never play you again indeed, that one will be up there with you'll never win anything with kids.

See you soon.

jr1871

All 4 of Devon's top teams could be down a division by the end of the season.

Can I use the word 'Top' to refer to Tiverton Town?

Archie Green

I can always laugh at the Greeks Archie, I always will.

Remember, Argyle is for life not just for Christmas.

Best get behind your team, rather than just support them when they win Championships.

Just for your info Porkus I've supported Argyle since my first visit to Home Park in 1973. I've seen good times which have been sadly out numbered by the bad and average times. I will support my team till the day I die but I will not support the worst manager to manage us in the CCC, the manager to plasy the worst football seen at Home Park since Kemps time in charge. You follow blindly cheering with your green tints on. You carry on supporting sturrock and you'll be able to look forward to a Devon derby next season.

On_The_Beach

Jesus, someone get the violins out

IJN

Just for your info Porkus I've supported Argyle since my first visit to Home Park in 1973. I've seen good times which have been sadly out numbered by the bad and average times. I will support my team till the day I die but I will not support the worst manager to manage us in the CCC, the manager to plasy the worst football seen at Home Park since Kemps time in charge. You follow blindly cheering with your green tints on. You carry on supporting sturrock and you'll be able to look forward to a Devon derby next season.

You can't be too bright Archie.

I want Luggy gone, but that doesn't stop me laughing at the Greeks, it's our job to do so.

Suggest you get a chill pill.

We ARE sh*t at the moment, but, funnily enough, so are the Greeks.

At least enjoy that. :D

StroudGrecian

I've found some appropriate music to accompany Archie's words of wisdom..

Click...and then read on slowly.....

Just for your info Porkus....

I've supported Argyle since my first visit to Home Park in 1973......

I've seen good times .....

which have been sadly out numbered by the bad and average times.......:(

I will support my team till the day I die....

but I will not support the worst manager to manage us in the CCC........

the manager to plays the worst football seen at Home Park since Kemps time in charge.....:(

You follow blindly cheering with your green tints on.....:(

You carry on supporting sturrock and you'll be able to look forward to a Devon derby next season...:'(

IJN

That bought a tear to my eye.

jmgull

Nice one stroud:)

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
That bought a tear to my eye.
Not more sand in the Vaseline?;)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
So Dorkus your hero returns .........http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?t=35968 how long before you start calling for his head on the block ??

http://www.revolutionsoccer.net/news/index.cfm?ac=latestnewsdetail&pid=39678&pcid=115 he looks like Mr Potato head ffs lol