• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Both of you got the same treatment for the same offence. The only difference being Jay took a break through totting up. I know for a fact that he had an infraction only a short while ago for an offence he fully expected to take the rap for.

He will be more than welcome back, and I'm sure he'll take up any slack, in the the not too distant future.
I saw the comments Spanky and they were hardly like for like, I certainly don't want anyone to get banned however from what I was seeing Motor boy dished out hell of a lot more than Jay.

Like I said I don't advocate anyone being banned unless it is the only option however I feel this situation has been handled pretty poorly.

I will be firing off an email to my local MP in the morning.

Last edited:

Bittners a Legend

Let's be honest - putting himself on the bench is all part of this image he wants to create of himself of working under impossible circumstances etc. Just naming 6 subs would have been fine although naming a couple of young academy players worthwhile. Either way he was never going to come on - if he had done he would have been little use -and there is no punishment for not naming a full allocation of subs so it was completely and utterly pointless.

We are, however, unbeaten when he names himself on the bench so...

wemissmoxey

Let's be honest - putting himself on the bench is all part of this image he wants to create of himself of working under impossible circumstances etc.
Exactly, all very obvious however so many don't / don't want to see it.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
What did Jayney say that was so bad? Can't see owt wrong or have the posts been deleted?

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Hooooooray!! He's finally gone! I'm nearly as happy with that as I am the result. :D :D :D

Two weeks at the most surely. Let's hope results remain good during his holiday and after he is back on here. We are not talking about a wemisscuro type who would get banned and then do it again and again.

Alistair20000

I am sure Frank Field will have Young_Master_Jay restored without further ado Missy :)

Last edited:

motorservices

I saw the comments Spanky and they were hardly like for like, I certainly don't want anyone to get banned however from what I was seeing Motor boy dished out hell of a lot more than Jay.
Due to your inbox being full moxey, i will reply here, i think History is what got Jane in trouble, very anti ECFC, Anti players yet hasnt been to a game for years, i think last night was the final straw and the points pushed him over the edge, i have to also point out that the rules were broken with his first reply, and im reply simply pushed him over the edge, thing is seeing someone banned isnt what anyone wants but he needs to learn and more importantly grow up, anyway, thats my last input as to why Jane is now on holiday, atleast next saturday we wont be hearing how awful we are from him

geoffwp

Like I said I don't advocate anyone being banned unless it is the only option however I feel this situation has been handled pretty poorly.

I guess in the end Les will say 'well it's my forum, my rules and if you don't like it tough. I don't think democracy comes into it.

StroudGrecian

we wont be hearing how awful we are from him
I fear we won't need Jay to tell us to come Tuesday...and Saturday...

geoffwp

Exactly, all very obvious however so many don't / don't want to see it.
who cares simian? well you obviously do, but it hardly registered as more that a bit of a snigger point to our group. What really mattered, and was talked about, was who was starting and who was REALLY going to come on from the bench. Why allow some inconsequential to get under your skin? You missed a very good game. Think there is a phrase about noses being cut off etc.