• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale

devonderby

I've been working in Brizzle for a bit and the strong rumour up here is that City will be sacking Gary Johnson if results don't pick up and that Tisdale is the favourite to take over.

Do you think he would go? I know he turned down offers in the summer but would the clubs failure to back him with funds see him jump ship?

Also one of our youngsters George Donnelly is on loan at Stockport..... make sure you give him a welcome .... sure to lift him ;)

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do you think he would go? I know he turned down offers in the summer but would the clubs failure to back him with funds see him jump ship?
I guess that would depend on whether or not the club has actually failed to back him with funds or not...

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
It would be a great temptation for Tis to move on what his home just up the M4.Must be a sod of a journey up and down the M5 as frequently as he has to make it.

scholsey

The reason he turned down clubs like Southampton, Bristol city, Swansea in the summer was due to, he wants to get city safe this season, move the pitch and do so much of the stadium in summer and rebuild the squad, then push on next season for promotion. His exact words where ' IM NOT FINISHED HERE SO I WILL NOT BE MOVING ON!!'

as for that i will say NO he isn't going anywhere!!!

IN TIS I TRUST!!

LOG

he wants to get city safe this season, move the pitch and do so much of the stadium in summer and rebuild the squad, then push on next season for promotion. His exact words where ' IM NOT FINISHED HERE SO I WILL NOT BE MOVING ON!!'
Blimey, he's got a busy summer coming up.

I hope he isn't planning on going on holiday :)

scholsey

Blimey, he's got a busy summer coming up.

I hope he isn't planning on going on holiday :)
Only what he said!
He hasn't got time for a holiday.
He's got a club to run ;)

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
yeah, Tizwas is certainly running club 18 to 30.......

.....that is ........ the IQ range of the big (tee hee) bank, and the amount you'll take to the last away game of the season.

scholsey

yeah, Tizwas is certainly running club 18 to 30.......

.....that is ........ the IQ range of the big (tee hee) bank, and the amount you'll take to the last away game of the season.
I am prity sure we will take hell of a lot up north again for the last away game, singing songs like ' argyle's coming down with a keeper in the nick!' ' we are staying up, say we are staying up' ' torquay in bsp, torquay in bsp'!

Who have your bunch of muppets got again? I don't take interest in LOW clubs!

IQ range, when we smashed you, i think the score was 4-1 ;), there must of been the majority of them chavs which im paying for them to live, and about 20ish 17 year olds giving it the big one etc when you went one up, w*n*ker signs etc, but i couldn't find them anywhere at 3-1 to city, they seemed to dissapear into thin air!

Where did you get 18-30 from? was that how many fans turn up to HOME games? hardly looking good is it. COME ON GRIMSBY!!!

devonderby

I am prity sure we will take hell of a lot up north again for the last away game, singing songs like ' argyle's coming down with a keeper in the nick!' ' we are staying up, say we are staying up' ' torquay in bsp, torquay in bsp'!

Who have your bunch of muppets got again? I don't take interest in LOW clubs!

IQ range, when we smashed you, i think the score was 4-1 ;), there must of been the majority of them chavs which im paying for them to live, and about 20ish 17 year olds giving it the big one etc when you went one up, w*n*ker signs etc, but i couldn't find them anywhere at 3-1 to city, they seemed to dissapear into thin air!

Where did you get 18-30 from? was that how many fans turn up to HOME games? hardly looking good is it. COME ON GRIMSBY!!!
Wasn't that the score when we last played you in the FA Cup or was it 4-0??

Grecian Max

Brizzle City won't want Tisdale anyway.