• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale wants noone to turn on the style

papillon

In this mornings Echo Tiz has asked young Noone to turn on the style for this Saturdays game.

I hope on the back of these comments that Tiz compliments his comments with a VERY attacking line up against the side with the worst defensive record in the division!!

Paps

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
In this mornings Echo Tiz has asked young Noone to turn on the style for this Saturdays game.

I hope on the back of these comments that Tiz compliments his comments with a VERY attacking line up against the side with the worst defensive record in the division!!

Paps
I and 1/2 upfront it is then.....

Poultice

So all his hopes are predicated upon a loanee that we could have signed on a free if his car could get further north than Bristol ?

Desperate times.

Pete Martin (CTID)

"Tisdale wants noone to turn on the style"

Sh1te....I hope someone does!! :D

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
"Tisdale wants noone to turn on the style"

Sh1te....I hope someone does!! :D
I get the feeling the Noone/no-one jokes will run and run! :p

geoffwp

So all his hopes are predicated upon a loanee that we could have signed on a free if his car could get further north than Bristol ?

Desperate times.
Actually Poult those were not the managers words. It was news-speak. What Tiz actually said was he hoped that the player would take confidence from that performance and be able to replicate it again on saturday and following games. Nowhere did he say;
"I'm pinning all my hopes on this player"
Desperate times? After 7 games??? Surely desperation comes later, particularly when just 2 points separate 21st from 11th. Cup still half full here.

Last edited:

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster

Would a 4 3 3 formation to much to ask for

grecianstew

Desperate times.
I have often found you mildly amusing in the past but i am afraid you really are beginning to lose the plot. Plymouth had to pay £100,000 for him so whatever makes you think we could have got him for free??
I am afraid this anti Tis obsession is becoming absurd.

Poultice

Actually Poult those were not the managers words. It was news-speak. What Tiz actually said was he hoped that the player would take confidence from that performance and be able to replicate it again on saturday and following games.
Ah, the old misleading OP trick eh ?

Hardly detracts from the fact that Noone was the star of the show Saturday, we could have had him on a free had we followed up a tip, and in January he may well go back to Argyle and fire up their bid to stay in the Championship before following Gosling into the Prem for a couple of Mill.

Very definitely half empty and it is Tis' round so we may have to wait some time for a re-fill.

malcolms

I have often found you mildly amusing in the past but i am afraid you really are beginning to lose the plot. Plymouth had to pay £100,000 for him so whatever makes you think we could have got him for free??
I am afraid this anti Tis obsession is becoming absurd.
You clearly have missed Mike Blackstone's piece from a while back...