• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale to Reading Again!

Pobbop

Paul Tisdale is not going to Reading

Mr Tisdale is a man honour, if he said he had unfinished work to do here that is exactly what he will do. He is not a man driven by money, and if he wishes to manage at a higher level he is young enough to complete his work here and move on (ideally when he's also drawing his old age pension) I think it is inevitable that after 2 successive promotions he with be on a lot of chairman's wish list, that's not to say moving to another club is at the top of Tis's wish list. Besides if he goes now we won't name the new grandstand after him, So he had better stay !!

flack-attack

is he a source within the club like their chairman? if not teh what does he know more than us ? + deano is going to derby no chance reading will come in for a bid aswell
I've heard the same thing from two people in Reading.

One works for the local rag and the other plays in the reserves - but co-incidentally was playing in goal for Brentford this season, Ben Hamer

Benito

Tiddles won't leave us.

Last edited:

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
It pains me to say it but Reading are a perfect club for Tis.
What do you base that on? Are they financially stable? Is JM a decent man to work for? Who knows. He may be, he may not be, but I don;t think Tis is the man for the Reading job.

elginCity

Reading?

Tis will know he needs to get some solid league management experience under his belt before attempting that one.

2/3 years time he should be ready and still the right side of 40.

LammieLammieLammie

Credy, are you watching?

How many times do I have to tell you...

Tis is not going to Reading! :D

finetime

What do you base that on? Are they financially stable? Is JM a decent man to work for? Who knows. He may be, he may not be, but I don;t think Tis is the man for the Reading job.
Financially stable - Yes
JM - Sensible owner who doesn't spend beyond his means. Has invested in their youth and future sensibly. Doesn't appear to make kneejerk decisions regarding management or players
Team - Encouraged to play a more expansive passing game
Location etc - South of England..

I can't see Tisdale ending up at a Sheffield Wednesday or Burnley.. He just wouldn't fit in. Reading as a place, a team and a club would seem like a good fit. Their owner seems to go for long-term projects built on financial prudence - it seems to be a better match than, say, Southampton even though Tis has history there.

Shamus

Credy, are you watching?

Kirky with you on this one. Tis will be here next year, end of. Let's back to issues like who we are going to sign. I reckon Billy Jones - FACT

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Credy, are you watching?

:D

Such a rude text ;)