• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale To Cardiff???

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
You cannot be serious ! :-O
So you are one of those many numpties that think you're a mahoooooosive club then!! You're just a small club in Cornwall, live with it <FACT>

Last edited:

mwallace

I don't remember saying that Mr Bridger :-o

Maybe I should go back to the dementia thread!

Souvlaki

So you are one of those many numpties that think you're a mahoooooosive club then!! You're just a small club in Cornwall, live with it <FACT>
No.... not massive but attendance figures since the war would suggest that should we one day have lift off, like has happened at Norwich, Ipswich and Southampton etc., we could at least emulate them.
On the other hand, has your fair little club 'ever' averaged double figures in thousands ?

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
No.... not massive but attendance figures since the war would suggest that should we one day have lift off, like has happened at Norwich, Ipswich and Southampton etc., we could at least emulate them.
On the other hand, has your fair little club 'ever' averaged double figures in thousands ?
You always will be Apollo 13 though, failed mission, but safely brought back down to earth ;)

Souvlaki

You always will be Apollo 13 though, failed mission, but safely brought back down to earth ;)
You may well be correct. It is unlikely to happen in my lifetime.

Mr Bridger

I don't remember saying that Mr Bridger :-o

Maybe I should go back to the dementia thread!
Sorry, selective reading. :D

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would that be Goodnight Irene?
LOL is that board room banter!!! cos I reckon it'll be 'we'll meet again, dont know where, dont know when, but I know well meet again some sunny day'

Poultice

My god, clueless pills must be on special at Asders, you missed the boat Saddolaki, those three all became proper back in the day, you may not have noticed but they have all actually won something, you Gargs have never won anything other than the 3rd division and your chance to ingrain the habit with your potential support base was blown back in the seventies when you never made the highest level, incidentally did you know that Plymouth is the biggest city in the Universe never to have had a team in the top tier of football?

You might think you can match up with the likes of Naaarwich, Ipswich and Sarfhampton, but we all know you would struggle to match Donny, Colchester or Tranmere.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

ecfccal

That is brilliant
but to be quiet honest i can not see tisdale wanting to move to a blue square destined club??? I think norway is best odds ;)