• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale taking over 200k of the budget.....

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good guess but off the a mark another thread with no substance ..................

Langer

Good guess but off the a mark another thread with no substance ..................
EEEErrrrr your on Exeweb :)

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
EEEErrrrr your on Exeweb :)
Ah that will be it then :D

DanceMagnet

Ah that will be it then :D
Tis hasn't had my support for some time. His team lineups, tactics, and attitude are far too negative, and he's continuing to turn off home supporters who are voting with their feet. All of this means a continuation of the downward spiral. I suspect the salary amount quoted is not based on fact, but any amount is too much in my book. It's time to call in the two year notice period as there's no other way we can get rid unless he's prepared to walk. Tis has done well for us in the past, but both parties would benefit from a change.

I continue to renew my season ticket and trust membership because my feelings for all things City are for life, but a happy supporter I am not!

ianecfc

This was said to a mate by a board member of Torquay who was talking about Buckle to start with. Outside the biggest 6 clubs in league 1 he is on the most money 200k plus per year was said. I would think that's about right 4k per week if some of our players were earning 2k. But I think it would be time to bring someone else through on half that salary and let them have a budget for players...

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
This was said to a mate by a board member of Torquay who was talking about Buckle to start with. Outside the biggest 6 clubs in league 1 he is on the most money 200k plus per year was said. I would think that's about right 4k per week if some of our players were earning 2k. But I think it would be time to bring someone else through on half that salary and let them have a budget for players...
What a load of ****.. seriously.. A Mate... brilliant!!

btw a mate from bolton told me a sheik is wanting to invest in exeter city, he sent his representative in and this bloke is known by karen brady who told my mate in bolton...

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tis is our highest paid employee at the club but not on £200k....

ianecfc

Believe it or not your choice but 4k a week is what it is that's why only a few larger clubs came in for him when he was doing well.... Not rocket science why he did not go else where.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tis is our highest paid employee at the club but not on £200k....
Please confirm it is lower.....

Bittners a Legend

Believe it or not your choice but 4k a week is what it is that's why only a few larger clubs came in for him when he was doing well.... Not rocket science why he did not go else where.
Given your track record I'd struggle to believe that the sky is blue, or that bears **** in woods if the claim came from your keyboard.