• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale Poll

Ash

Proper chaps no more!

I've been going for 25 years now, but I can't take the drivel served up for the last few years anymore. He is poisoning his own hard earned and well deserved legacy.

Please, please, please leave now.

Ash

I think that's 39-14 BTW.

Barum

I recommend a boycott of season tickets to send a message to the club. Hit them in the pockets.
Good idea, but been doing that for two seasons, needs a lot more than a handful of us for that to work I fear. PCNM (asap!)

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Petition to rename this thread:

Poll Tisdale.

Poll Tisdale my lord, Poll Tisdale.

RyanPugh

Proper chaps no more...

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Proper chaps no more...
With Ryan that makes 40 against 14(plus1) for Texit

JamieEcfc

Always had Tisdales back, would also defend how he's done as manager by the budget he's had and always thought considering the budget he's done well but this season I can't defend him.

Although I don't feel strongly enough about it to shout Tisdale out, I do think he'd of massively under achieved if we don't get play offs and for once I do hold him responsible, when he renews the contracts of players like Butterfield and Oakley, Plays Woodman over the christmas period when he was costing us goal after goal, Luton being the notably worse performance of his but he retained his place.

The failure to play Oyeleke who's apparently been fit for weeks now, Watkins not getting a deserved run in the team.

He let down a lot of the fans and probably a few youngsters too with his selection at Liverpool away and that anti-attack performance.

For me its mainly the fact he's put together such an old squad, When you think (although may not seem) that Noble is 34 years old then you begin to realise, that Noble and Harley are our experience players, not players (although I don't mind him) like Oakley.

The depth of Tisdale's squad is players over 30 and for me its the squad he's chosen, not what he's working with and that has cost us this season.

Olejnik, Holmes, Ribiero and Wheeler will have wasted the season here if we don't get the play offs, I choose them because they wouldn't of been short of options in the summer or in January transfer window I imagine

I could probably cope with one more season after this of Tisdale in League Two

Last edited:

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Proper chaps no more.

Don't be scared of change. One man does not make or break our club.

Proper chaps no more.

After 50 years of cursing in the Cow shed, St James Road end, the Old Grandstand and the Big Bank many poor performances by many different players under many managers I have been driven to a new low of not even caring when we lose at home, under Tisdale these last few years I've come to expect us to lose and also coupled with boring noncompetitive football it's a case of either he goes or I go, and I'm afraid that the likelihood is I'll be finding new ways of occupying my Saturday afternoons from next season...

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
42 - 15 in favour of tisdale out