• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale out !!

foxy jim

Why cant they boo ?
The last two games at the park have been shocking. and people dont like spending money watching crap football.

bigtrees

Got to say i haven't felt this down going into a season for a long time, and the way the season is going its not improving my positivity. But i can't see how anyone would want Tis out in his first real crisis at our club. Wheres the loyalty to the manager? He had opportunities to better himself at the likes of Swansea and Southampton, but he inexplicably stood by us, even as a City supporter i would have taken the Saints job! Now when the chips are down, people want to ship Tis out at the first sign of trouble. MADNESS!!
The players aren't up to it, and they are mostly the same players who got within a point of the play-offs last season. Others CHOSE to move on, and Tis has been given a budget which is proving impossible to mould a average League 1 squad for the 2011/12 season. Yes Tis has made mistakes, but changing the manager now won't help with the budget stretched to the max and no obvious candidate available.
As for people saying don't boo, if you've watched a sh*t performance and have payed £17-£25 you can show your displeasure as you please. Oh and when you leave on 90mins after conceding the 2nd goal and the game is over, don't shout "loyal supporters" to those walking out, £320 says i am a LOYAL SUPPORTER!!

Last edited:

mdg

No

But what I do want, it to get some of these suits off the payroll, and use the money on the squad, which its obvious is not good enough.You see these suits at SJP, looking the part, they wouldnt have a job without the team, no one is going to pay to see a Suit with his club tie on!!!

There appears to be too many of these fellas, what they do day to day is beyond me, just think of the money they must be drawing.We seem to have loads of Directors - how much money have they put in? How much money are they taking out?

Money spent on the squad first, have a feeling that we are top heavy with non playing staff - bet no one will ever come on here, and tell what the cost of these people is - come on, I dare you!

BarnsleyGull

do yourselves a favour and get rid of the loser! :)

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
i have never heard so much drivel...not once this season have i thought that getting shot of PT would do the trick and i dont believe that now
city look like they would struggle against my lads U15s team at the moment but it will turn around....just a shame the morons in the BB today who were booing dont see it that way
I was one of those morons and will continue to boo if that's the kind of shot.I have.to witness. I've been pretty supportive up til now but when u continually fail to get value for money it gets beyond a joke.

Alistair20000

Cannot see that changing the manager would solve anything. Missed the game today but all the reports suggest Bournemouth were crap and we were worse.

The Cheese and the team need to be given the Shane Warne advice for underperformance:

"Look mate........find a way. Whatever it is, find a way"

Poultice

Cannot see that changing the manager would solve anything.
Except that we could probably get similar performance for £150 grand or so less, anyone that thinks we are currently building for the future is demented, we could be as crap for a lot less money.

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
Except that we could probably get similar performance for £150 grand or so less, anyone that thinks we are currently building for the future is demented, we could be as crap for a lot less money.
We're paying Tisdale how much?

One of the other interviewed candidates for the manager's job when Tisdale got it was Jimmy Quinn who is now managing Nantwich Town in the Evo Stick League. I for one am thankful for where we are even if at the moment it is the relegation zone. 37 games to go

Alistair20000

Would the notional replacement be giving his services free Poults ? Assuming the rumoured £150k remuneration package for The Cheese is correct.

Alistair20000

We're paying Tisdale how much?
Assuming you are not the unelected one from the gang of seven you may soon know the answer to this Mr Bond.