• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale out !!

FAN-TATIC

********:..... " a supporter has to do what he is told"

You are a fully paid up member of The Trust Poults. That means you are a supporter of Exeter City. I didn't have you down as someone who does what he is told.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bingo! Use the right bait and you catch the big fish! I knew it, I knew it. PSML
Laugh on brave Horatio but it doesn't change the sentiment, I am bored of the weak ass excuses and whining, I don't mind us being sh*t so much, what I detest is toenailing tw*t f*cks telling me I should be grateful for it, what I want is Cheesy and his Chokers to front up, tell me they have been sh*t, then promise they are gonna do something about it, and damn f*cking quick before we disappear up our own rectal cavities.

PeteUSA

Tisdale deserves better respect then that!!
See, you're bringing the undoubted succesful times of the past that PT has brought us into the equation now, like so many others on here do.

People on here can say stuff like that, and about the respect he deserves all day long. Customers who pay anything between 17 and 25 quid to go and watch performances like todays wont give a sh*t about anything he's done for us, and will show their displeasure by booing etc. (plainly audable during todays GP commentary). An unfortunately unlikely win at Hillsborough next week is now essential.

Sprocket

The "Angeobscur" who posts on Exeweb is not Artur Krysiak.

Andy_H

Laugh on brave Horatio but it doesn't change the sentiment, I am bored of the weak ass excuses and whining, I don't mind us being sh*t so much, what I detest is toenailing tw*t f*cks telling me I should be grateful for it, what I want is Cheesy and his Chokers to front up, tell me they have been sh*t, then promise they are gonna do something about it, and damn f*cking quick before we disappear up our own rectal cavities.
More sedatives for Mr P please nurse!

dommers

then promise they are gonna do something about it, and damn f*cking quick before we disappear up our own rectal cavities.
They can promise they'll try and do something about which I'm sure they are. But to promise they'll succeed is impossible.

Last edited:

Cravat 2

I think a lot are well aware of what it used to be like. Unfortunately at moment performances are poor. Can he turn around. Probably although I don't think that will stop many complaining as a passing style is alien to so many in English football.
The problem is that we aren't passing the ball! So often today we just humped it down the line or forward in desperation!

I just hope Tisdale can turn it around.

FAN-TATIC

Poults, I think the vast majority of us want that to happen. Problem is that by agreeing with your position I'm in danger of being a toenailer of yours!

Last edited:

foxy jim

It's a fair shout, he has put together a team of players that can't do their jobs properly despite spending more on coaches than we ever have before, FFS, most of the time we can hardly get a shot on target in ninety minutes, all you toenailers want to have a look at yourselves before you start slagging off Foxy Jim for posting a perfectly valid viewpoint.
cheers ********.

Great point about all the coaching staff.

do we really need all of them on the books ?

PeteUSA

The "Angeobscur" who posts on Exeweb is not Artur Krysiak.
Yes it is, extensive research was carried out a couple of months ago and proved it.