• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale out brigade - Mk Edition.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
p.s. perhaps I should have used the phrase "got rid of by indirect means".
"By mutual consent"

David Treharne

"By mutual consent"
But "By mutual consent" didn't hide the fact that the Club Board had to ask the Trust to stump up for part of the settlement. did it? This was all happening around the time of the infamous PFA loan.

Andy_H

I remember being 'summoned' by GW when we were starting the Memorial Garden project, i had sent around an email outlining our plans and cost projections, which he had been included on. His main 'panic' was that there might/would be both ashes and bodies interred there! He was quite worried, to say the least, yet even after i explained that it would just be a GARDEN with plants, shrubs and trees in it, he still couldn't grasp the concept and wanted to oversee each stage! Fortunately he left not long afterwards!

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I remember being 'summoned' by GW when we were starting the Memorial Garden project, i had sent around an email outlining our plans and cost projections, which he had been included on. His main 'panic' was that there might/would be both ashes and bodies interred there! He was quite worried, to say the least, yet even after i explained that it would just be a GARDEN with plants, shrubs and trees in it, he still couldn't grasp the concept and wanted to oversee each stage! Fortunately he left not long afterwards!
Sadly the Wolf was not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Ash

Who the **** gave him the job then? The interview process must have left a lot to be desired.

IndoMike

Doesn't the Trust Board have to approve of this kind of appointment? Serious question - I don't know.

PeteUSA

Who the **** gave him the job then? The interview process must have left a lot to be desired.

The interview process might have been quite brief I imagine. He was totally used and thrown under the bus. He was used in the same way Norrie Stewart was. I dont believe anybody cared whether he succeeded or not.

David Treharne

Doesn't the Trust Board have to approve of this kind of appointment? Serious question - I don't know.
See post 499. All this was taking place at the time when there was considerable friction between the Club Board and the Trust Board. It was probably a Club Board decision - but you'd have to ask the Company Secretary at the time.....

IndoMike

See post 499. All this was taking place at the time when there was considerable friction between the Club Board and the Trust Board. It was probably a Club Board decision - but you'd have to ask the Company Secretary at the time.....
OK. Thanks for the response.

Spoonz Red E

Roger that ...